User Tag List

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: SURE Motorsports products

Nirvandan, hows the sound when the turbo comes on to boost? Is it quiet?

I might be in for a harsh drive then, I ordered the track spec one one

I'm not concerned though, my goal is helping to put power down if I can't stand it I will just switch back to the 75duro CPe

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    Nirvandan, hows the sound when the turbo comes on to boost? Is it quiet?
    Not as quiet as the CPe one but neither as noisy as the stock piece.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

I know some ppl have been asking about install pics, I found this MPS3 from the states with the Sidewinder and Aeros installed.

Note: not my car so plz don't ask about fitting and stuff like that....
    Do Not Fear Torque Steer...

ZOOM F*cking ZOOM Biatch!!

Aeros, sidewinder and return return hose.

Mine should look something like that but in red

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Sidewinder

Compared with the CP-e unit its a bit smaller, it doesnt need the 2.5 reducer that the Cp-e unit used to fit the stock set-up...also feels a bit heavier and more solid.

The build quality is better than CP-e and cheaper.

Dont know if i will be able to resist install until the weekend
    ?? cpe do a lot of testing on there products, Sure might be a good choice but do they back there product for life? Cpe do cuz all there stuff is tested on tried on there own cars..
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Sures site says lifetime warranty.

Looks really similar to the COBB TIP I have, although I can't comment on the quality of the CP-E pipe I know the COBB is also of exceptional quality.
    The sure is cheaper though by a long shot. I would get the sure had I not have mine already.

Based on the attrocious quality of the only cpe product I have ever bough and ever will, I would chose SURE over cpe.

Quote Originally Posted by kmh001 View Post
    Based on the attrocious quality of the only cpe product I have ever bough and ever will, I would chose SURE over cpe.
    Interesting. What was it you bought?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    Interesting. What was it you bought?

A downpipe that required significant re-working to eliminate the flow restrictions caused by very poor manufacturing standards.

Quote Originally Posted by kmh001 View Post
    A downpipe that required significant re-working to eliminate the flow restrictions caused by very poor manufacturing standards.
    Funny, mine was near perfect but Toddy's needed some work too, inconsistent product quality being released it would seem

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Good to note for future ref.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kmh001, do these silicone TIP/SRI's give the car an audible intake noise? Or does the silicone supress the sound in the same way the OEM rubber units do?

Cheers for the link btw, keen to do some shopping with this mob!

A SRI/CAI definitely enhances the intake sound in all the right ways. The silicone TIP made a subtle difference to the sound of my car, I wouldn't say louder or better, just slightly different possibly due to less turbulence, but that's just speculation.

I was riding in Guitar69's car yesterday, he has a metal TIP and his intake sounds smoother than mine, possibly due to a different brand of SRI to me. It's all very subjective of course but I don't think there is any significant difference in sound between metal, plastic and silicone. It seems to be the intake opening that has the most influence on the sound.

Gone to Volvo

Hopefully I receive my Aeros tomorrow, it has cleared customs in Australia at 5:31pm, if that means anything?

What color did you get?

Got the black with black, I'm hoping to get an airbox from Troy to fit it, so I wanted it to look stock(ish)

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

What did you go with?

I went with the red with black, have to wait until the end of the month because of the red

Dang didn't arrive today hopefully tomorrow? Will be day 5 (opted for express post lol)

That's no good, express shouldn't take that long unless is with USPS, if it was FEDEX, DHL or UPS it would taken no longer than 3 days.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast