User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cleaning Rims 101 for Leelu (Gen II)

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    Another great way to keep you Rims "looking clean"

Peter "SLIXX"
    Very nice! Did you have that dine professionally? What colour did you tell them to do? I'm in the process of putting mine in with a place here in Brisbane but don't know what colour to tell them? I'm wanting something very similar to the GT rim colour or basically a colour match to the trim on the car which is what Shurm did.
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

28B Grey Mica

Had a mate who had a mate who had a free panel shop and oven available for a weekend

6 beers, lunch and cost of paint and we were done

I was lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by Leelu View Post
    Very nice! Did you have that dine professionally? What colour did you tell them to do? I'm in the process of putting mine in with a place here in Brisbane but don't know what colour to tell them? I'm wanting something very similar to the GT rim colour or basically a colour match to the trim on the car which is what Shurm did.

Peter "SLIXX"

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123