User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hyperflow Gen2 Arrived

Default Hyperflow Gen2 Arrived

Santa was late ,but he arrived .
    First impressions , looks bloody great, fitment was a snack, finish was excellent.
    The service from John (Hyperfow) was outstanding as this was a special order,powdercoated flat black. All holes lined up and except for slight hiccup with wrong Samco tube (rectified overnight delivery) Install time 1hr complete,but im fussy .
    Many thanks to our member Jason for taking the punt and being the test pilot and supplying info, Hyperflow for being Ausi Manufacturer.
    John is even going to meet me at tunehouse to check data and performance. Great guy.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM2148.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	7299Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM2149.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	7300Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM2150.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	7301Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM2152.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	7302

Wow...... Just wow.

Very nice mate!

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks soo good in black!

that looks amazing!!!!!

dayum... great job to the guys at hyperflow, fantastic bunch of people to do business with
    when you making the treck down to tunehouse?

SexC!

Thanks for opinions guys , i will be at tunehouse within month i hope ,got to have some time to collect some data before tune. .

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhead View Post
    Thanks for opinions guys , i will be at tunehouse within month i hope ,got to have some time to collect some data before tune. .
    Let me know when your about, maybe we can meet up or something.
    Thats if you dont do a day trip mission again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cton View Post
    Let me know when your about, maybe we can meet up or something.
    Thats if you dont do a day trip mission again.
    Yeh love to mate. When im on a mission im on a mission.

Prelim Update ,unit installed now for 4 days . After some minor asthetic alterations ,mainly to complete the sealing of unit .(being fussy again) Car did a 200klm trip for comparison. Boost now reaches 18PSI and seems to hold to higher in rev range.
    The std turbo is now i believe able to reach optimum effeciency by improving air in and air out . Ambient temp today approx 93F and very high humidity. As previously mentioned in this forum the spool up is quicker and the boost is of a much more linear form ,No big push in seat but the boost is holding further hence 18PSI and drop of now around 6000rpm.
    After short drive ,pulled up and checked temp of tmic ,it was cold to touch. Left car for 15 minutes for coffee and rechecked temp .yes obviously heat soaked but not to bad as i could still hold hand on unit. Getting under way again the heat soak very quickly dissipated ,monitoring engine and IATs ,they both dropped to normal readings quiet quickly.
    IMO a byproduct of the removal of oem ducting/shroud has allowed further increase of air flow into engine bay ,thus again increasing effeciency and engine bay temps.
    No lagg , throttle still very responsive,slight increase to engine note, possibly due to aluminium bonnet seal , heat soak would still be a problem in heavy traffic ,though soak would dissipate quickly once free flowing.
    Overall very happy and would recommend and the proof will be when tuned . Cant wait for flash from chiptorque and no one with MPS/ecutech experience in Brisbane so of to Sydney. Stay Tuned

Mercury Motorsport has tuned MPS3 with Ecutek

Whether Jasons ...

Or Pauls...

That is some sexy engineering!

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    ???? One of our members !If possible who! I contacted them some time ago and they stated they where about to do one and would contact me as soon as was tuned re info etc,never heard from them again.?????
    Thanks for update .

Dont think he is a member but I can get you in touch with him if you like.

I meet him as he was put in contact with me.

He wanted to check out my CES TBE system as he was looking to buy one, i took him for a drive and over a month later I got a call from him....not only he bought a CES system but he also got a ecutek tune from the guys at Mercury Motorsport.

Very much interested.

Would a tune be necessary straight off the bat?
    Last edited by CharlieBrown; 06-02-2011 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Don't promote business who are not Site Sponsors Tunehouse for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhead View Post
    ???? One of our members !If possible who! I contacted them some time ago and they stated they where about to do one and would contact me as soon as was tuned re info etc,never heard from them again.?????
    Thanks for update .
    They never get back to anybody. Spend your funds at Tunehouse, you won't regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by PostmanDan View Post
    Very much interested.

No. Any mods that require tuning immediately after fitment should bever be used.

Do it once, do it right.
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

Quote Originally Posted by PostmanDan View Post
    Very much interested.

+1 what troy said . Im tuning only for my enjoyment ,all data and info that i have at the moment says car is running fine with my mods . Im just looking to maximize the benefits of mods.

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    Don't promote business who are not Site Sponsors
    Yeah of course how convinient is for people living in Brisbane interested on a ECUTEK tune to spend the extra time and money making the trip all the way down to Sydney.

The option is there for those who cant afford the time or money on an un-needed trip.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

If "they" wanted to tune MPS's for OUR benefit, they'd advertise on here, right?

They were offered a Site Sponsorship deal they chose to ignore it.

It isn't free advertising Trust me, I know.

I thought Brisbane had Chiptorque for tuning...
    If Chiptorque don't do flash tuning, like you guys seem to want, maybe they should look into doing it. Seems silly that the other states can do flash tuning and Qld can't...

My $14.35 ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast