User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newb - Sussed out in Bunnings

Quote Originally Posted by Crayon View Post
    Oh no!! That was you on the monaro!! I was tempted to pull over, but wasn't sure if you were just taking a call etc. Nice car tho :P

Will def take pics tomorrow after I've cleaned the hell out (and off) of my car. Prolly won't do stickers... But maybe I'll just make her so shiny that you can see her from space!
    Bad girl sticker was a rad joke.. Kinda. When I was on school I remember all the girls owning purple barinas with bad girl on the back.. totally hawt..

I tell you, now I've joined it's like I can't stop seeing MPS's everywhere!!!
    yeah, it gets like that
    although, i think you'll find that alot of the time you see a SP23 and think it's a gen 1... i own a gen 1, and i still do that... alot...
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    yeah, it gets like that
    although, i think you'll find that alot of the time you see a SP23 and think it's a gen 1... i own a gen 1, and i still do that... alot...
    I do that with the SP25's, from a distance their badges could read MPS - not really sure why they had to change it and put the SP25 badge on the back anyways
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

3. Default

Nobody ever spots me or nathan these days

Mine hardly leaves the garage!

Ive spotted quite a few RX-8 kicking around - through the city and down south, but never know what cars members have... I could spam the hell out of the forum with all the mps and rx-8 i spot daily! ^_^

Your BF's name is not Aaron is it? Also that syliva with the 32 motor was it written off due to a rear end hit?

(sorry only read your first post)

Lol yep
    Only exception to that is that we're not together anymore!! :O
    He has his S2k now which is pretty rad.

I didn't realise you purchased your MPS6 from WA...we seem to have a surplus of 6 MPS's here!

Haha small world. I am friends with his brother

I remember you sussed me just after I got it while I was at Aaron and bowens mums place. ^_^ I seem to recall you suggested I join this forum....

Yeah WA purchase ftw! It's integrated into Canberra nicely and has withstood the winter ok.. Particularly experiencing the joy of iced closed doors and wiper blades this morning o_O

11. Default

rfzd seems to know everyone.

Curse of Canberra... RARR

On the note of the ice: I feel the pain. I get a smokescreen when I warm the car up these days

Which is strange as I would be the least social person as well :P

13. Default

Ive spotted quite a few RX-8 kicking around - through the city and down south, but never know what cars members have... I could spam the hell out of the forum with all the mps and rx-8 i spot daily! ^_^
    Loud grey one. Wave if you see me

Hmmm might've seen a few members this week. I'll try and remember:
    1) Tuesday passed a black RX8 on sulwood drive near erindale drive at about 8:15ish
    2) this avo I passed (while on the bus.. Boo!) two gen 2 black 3's. One going north on Adelaide ave just after big circle on melrose dr. The other also on sulwood drive heading towards athlon dr
    3) Monday morning I passed (again on the bus! In opposite direction) a blue gen 2 heading down northbourne near exhibition park towards the city - looked like it'd been in a dirt rally lol
    4) I think I was next to a grey RX8 heading the same direction (south on northbourne near braddon - while on bus...) on Monday avo at 5:00pm

Oh I also tend to see a grey 6mps heading south on adelaide ave in the mornings about 8:20.

3) Monday morning I passed (again on the bus! In opposite direction) a blue gen 2 heading down northbourne near exhibition park towards the city - looked like it'd been in a dirt rally lol
    That would be mine.
    More dirt than MPS, it covers up the stone chips though. Lol ;(

Sent from my evil apple using TapaCrash
    Fast: RayD Tune|COBB AP|JBR|Stratified|CP-e|Xforce|Autotech|Denso|Corksport
    Turn: Bilstein|Eibach|Whiteline|JBR|Hankook RS3
    Stop: Wilwood 4pots|Custom lines|DBA T3|Remsa|TRW 600
    Rice: JL|Alpine|Focal|MiniDSP|Rota g-force|2XS|Cree|Celestial Blue FTW!

Lol ! Was an impressive amount of dirt I have to say. Gold star effort!

Today I drove past an alarmingly clean and glossy black 6 on erindale dr. Any takers?
    I was a little embarrassed when the shininess nearly blinded me... My car really needs a good wash.

Oh! Thurs avo I passed a gen 1 blue 3 heading north on majura. Has black madza emblem on front (not sure about rear badges). I waved but not sure if I was noticed :O

Lol ! Was an impressive amount of dirt I have to say. Gold star effort!
    Lol, thanks.

Today I drove past an alarmingly clean and glossy black 6 on erindale dr. Any takers?
    I was a little embarrassed when the shininess nearly blinded me... My car really needs a good wash.
    Good to see your driving the MPS rather than the crappy bus.

Oh! Thurs avo I passed a gen 1 blue 3 heading north on majura. Has black madza emblem on front (not sure about rear badges). I waved but not sure if I was noticed :O
    Seriously, someone get this girl some OZMPSClub cards!

Sent from my evil apple using TapaCrash
    Fast: RayD Tune|COBB AP|JBR|Stratified|CP-e|Xforce|Autotech|Denso|Corksport
    Turn: Bilstein|Eibach|Whiteline|JBR|Hankook RS3
    Stop: Wilwood 4pots|Custom lines|DBA T3|Remsa|TRW 600
    Rice: JL|Alpine|Focal|MiniDSP|Rota g-force|2XS|Cree|Celestial Blue FTW!

18. Default

I'd put money on Blackbetty for the 6.

As for the gen3, mate of mine working in defense, he's not on here but he's got a bluey with blacked badges.

I'm still successful at hiding

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lardman View Post
    I'd put money on Blackbetty for the 6.

As for the gen3, mate of mine working in defense, he's not on here but he's got a bluey with blacked badges.

I'm still successful at hiding

It definately was me in my alarmingly clean glossy black 6 I gave you a little wave as I passed you coming from the opposite direction, hope your eye sight has recovered from the shine

I was also spotted a little later on the Hume near Collector apparently 'hauling' along

Great to see another girl out driving her MPS6 made me smile
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

Haha Yeah i couldnt see who was driving due to the excessive shine ! I thought it might've been you (locality wise etc). So cool to actually spot people from the forum though - I always wonder if anyone I see is actually on here.

Good to see your driving the MPS rather than the crappy bus.
    Haha absolutely! I bus every weekday except Thurs (and last friday because i took the day off!). I have so much fun driving my car it's ridiculous.

Mel - I'm so surprised I havent been chained up for hauling along myself.. So good ^_^

Seriously, someone get this girl some OZMPSClub cards!
    Better make them into OZMPSClub Boomerangs... i seem to only see mps while i'm driving about all over the place ! I will occasionally see one parked - but thats pretty rare.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast