User Tag List

Thread: Angel eyes

Default Angel eyes

I'm considering getting angel eyes for my 3Mps Gen1.

Unfortunately therpmstore.com doesnt have them anymore. And so far I found two options.

either

Dabears2k Performance

or

Hello Autojoy!!!

I would really want to get a quality ones, not the cheap crap. Can anyone suggest any other options?

i have the ones from the rpm store and i think the one from dabears2k are the same.... i liked these ones as they whole tube lights up whereas im pretty sure the autojoy ones are small LEDS spaces next to each other.

Do not purchase for dabears his dodgy as screwed me out of $100 still trying to get it out of him also search Google with his name and see other peoples complaints.

On topic angel eyes would be awesome but hard to do.

autojoy charged me $120 for install

I have a set. I don't own an MPS.

They are the 3 ring set with 2 controllers, so you can have 1 ring on, the other 2 rings on or all 3 rings on. Full CCFL, not LED. White colour.

They are "Oracle" brand. Purchased from the USA for close to $400 (not that I expect to get that back)

Make me an offer I can't refuse and they're yours.

Troy, I'll buy if still for sale. I don't get online too much so msg 0417770433. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Citrix View Post
    Troy, I'll buy if still for sale. I don't get online too much so msg 0417770433. Cheers!
    Done.

I've got a set on my gen 1. They came from a member ranton, he did all the hard work, and they look great