User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DGR Suspension Coilovers - 2XS Racing

Hopefully mine turn up in the next 10 days or so too...then it's game on

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Cool, I'd be interested to see what trade off there is with a lower stance, ride and behavior over typical Australian roads.
    Yeah i'm interested too, im hoping its not bone breakingly hard. My old XR6 was pretty low but i upgraded to Koni Red's and turned them up to stiffest setting and found that ride live-able. The roads around my are basically worst case and im only going to turn up rear shocks if anything
    MPSX-treme

2006 MPS Sports True Red - HP-F Mazedit tune + Other go fast bits - DGR Coilovers + Semi Slicks - Numerous Sure Motorsport Additions - Dashhawk

they will be a nice ride from std. it will be the fronts that will make it unbearable

Awesome news , can't wait, would turning up the rear shocks to the stiffer setting hard a similar effect to that of a rear sway bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Awesome news , can't wait, would turning up the rear shocks to the stiffer setting hard a similar effect to that of a rear sway bar?
    Cornering on even surface, yes. Having the ability to negotiate larger undulations in the road and disturbances to the suspension, no. The swaybar limits suspension travel without drastically altering the effects spring rates and correctly matched damping have... Having said that, this suspension setup, adjusted correctly will be far better all-round than the swaybar can be.

would it fit 6mps without any extra modification? Where is this made at?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12