User Tag List

Thread: Fog Lights Help

Default Fog Lights Help

Hi All,
    I wanted to change my fog lights to smds or leds to match the colour of the 5000k xenon lights, but there is too many on ebay to pick from. Im just looking for a set that will last, Its only really for looks. Any suggestions ??

Cheers

Send Troy a msg 2XS user name he has everything you could want in regards to what you are chasing.....and more.

thanks for the help, done and ordered

just install a 4500K HID kit and call it a day.

sorry but those LEDs aren't bright enough for me, I ended up fitting some 6000k HIDs on mine and make great DRLs plus still bright enough to light up the road at night when no other cars are around of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Malicioso View Post
    just install a 4500K HID kit and call it a day.

sorry but those LEDs aren't bright enough for me, I ended up fitting some 6000k HIDs on mine and make great DRLs plus still bright enough to light up the road at night when no other cars are around of course.
    I offer those too
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

Speaking of fog lights, tonight on my way home i was pulled over for RBT )) and cop gave a warning for having my stock fogs on, he said its $86 fine on the spot. I said thanks a drove off )) so be careful

^^^ You're right.

a mate of mine bought a BA XR8 ute last year, he went off to pick it up and drove it back unaware the fog lights were left on by the previous owner or mechanic for RWC??? Anyways he got pulled over and given a fine for having them on, even tho he was not aware that they were and also didn't know where the switch was. Poor bugger.....

You also have to admit that fogs with HIDs in them look a lot like DRLs so I guess you could always try to argue with that???
    Do Not Fear Torque Steer...

ZOOM F*cking ZOOM Biatch!!

You could argue, but it would be a waste of time because fog lights and DRLs are 2 different things, and no matter what you do, this will always be.
    Look up the ADRs, DRLs are defined by intensity, size and most importantly the little ADR number on the lense
    Police aren't stupid, they know what cars have DRLs and what doesnt, I wouldn't insult their intelligence by trying