User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Cars at Tunehouse!

1. Default

A car that has been caught out?

I have heard some news that the special price on the ECUTEK tuning might soon be running out. Will let you guys know of any updates when I get them

I'm booked in for Friday & when I spoke to Jim last week he waffled on about the special price running out & said $1699 for the tune. Wasn't sure if that was the special price or not, pretty sure it isnt.

3. Default

Hey guys,

The pricing is the special pricing as far as I have been informed Reedy and if Jim mentioned the special pricing and gave you a price then that would be it. The normal cost of the ECUTEK is $1999.00 hence why I have been quite excited to see so many forum members make the most of it!

For those of you still interested please contact me ASAP!

At the moment Tony is really working hard at getting this WRX put back together, I am so excited about this project and cannot wait to see some results!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20110302.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	7709  

Visit us online www.tunehouse.com.au for more information!!

Excellent =)

Getting excited now, can you tell us approx how long itll take? half day/full day? Just to know how long I'll need to keep myself entertained for during the day.

Hi Jess,

When does the promo ends? Does it have to be installed by a certain date?

Cheers!

6. Default

Its not a promo as such guys we were given the chance to purchase ECUTEK licences for a special price which we decided to pass onto our loyal customers. As Jim says if he can get something cheaper then he will pass the discount onto his customers. I cannot tell you how many I have left at the moment but if you would like to hold a licence for the special price of $1,699.00 then please give me a call between 8:00AM and 5:00PM to discuss.

Onyx, how long were you looking at waiting off to do a tune?

Today we are giving the THR STI a once over before it hits the track tomorrow!

Name:	20110303.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	7713  

Visit us online www.tunehouse.com.au for more information!!

Hi Jess,

I'm thinking of getting a D-pipe installed before getting the car tuned and currently spending money on the suspension.
    Hope to get the car tuned by you guys sometime in May. Realistically.

Cheers!

8. Default

Please give me a call if you are wanting to hold the special price of $1699.

(02) 9557 4000.

Reedys Bluey is in today.... Currently getting a once over before it gets on the dyno!!! Woo hoo!

She's done!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3223840/Photos/IMG_3028.JPG

Went from 152 to 203 kW at the wheels. A rather large gain.

Most noticeable difference (as expected) is the 1st and 2nd gear torque limiters being removed. Second gear in particular is heaps of fun now. Throttle response is extremely sharp now, i've only done the 20 minute drive home so far so haven't had a chance to open the taps properly yet. Track day incoming!

Damn that's a great result Reedy!

WD Tunehouse

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These results.... Making me INCREDIBLY tempted.... Somebody wanna loan me some cash??

12. Default

The boys went down to Marulan the other day with the HSV and the STI! They said it was a really good day and their cars felt amazing! I think they are already itching for the next one!

Marulan - March 2011 pictures by TunehouseRacing - Photobucket

nice numbers reedy!

just wondering what mods you running?

Power mods are all CP-e: Downpipe, Turbo Inlet Pipe and Cold air intake.

15. Default

Hey guys,

Check out the link below of one of our customers who recently came in and did some work to his XR5!
    YouTube - Tunehouse1's Channel

Tunehouse are now starting to upload a number of videos in the workshop, dyno room and also at events that Tunehouse are participating in. If you have a Youtube account Subscribe here! YouTube - Tunehouse1's Channel

Looks good jess

not that im a nerd or anything... but if i had a ferrari that only made 320NM of torque and 230kw atw, i dont think i would be happy

Quick pick of my Gen 2 at Tunehouse . For a review see Forums/Dyno results/Oldhead back from Tunehouse .

Name:	HPIM2164.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	7909  

18. Default

Does anybody know if Tunehouse is still offering deals for 1699? This thread has been fairly quiet for the last few months..

I think so.. but there booked out till september. Give them a PM or call

20. Default

god damn i was hoping to get it done next week sometime when i get my license back, i shall ring them asap! thanks for the info luke!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast