User Tag List

Thread: JBR Heavy Shift Knob

Default JBR Heavy Shift Knob

Item: JJBR Heavy Shift Knob - Black with White Pattern
    Item Condition: As new
    Reason for selling: Don't like the extra weight and feel.
    Price and price conditions: $65 + shipping if require.
    Extra Info: Direct replacement and will fit 6 or 3. I had it for half day only. You may like it if you have a bigger hand. More info can be found at: http://www.mpsgarage.com.au/shop/pro...hift-knob.html
    Last edited by BCMPS; 23-01-2011 at 11:44 PM.
    GROM iPod & Bluetooth car kit, ETS TMIC, HKS BOV, AEM CAI, Denso ITV-22's, CPE down pipe, Custom Exhaust tip, Hypertech tuned, Bilstein shocks with King Spring, CPE engine mount, CPE rear diff mount, Whiteline rear sway bar, EBC redstuff brake pad, DBA 4000 front slotted rotors, Prosport Boost gauge, JBarone Short Shift Plate

PM Sent

this sounds great, would have been even better if it had the red pattern.

Haha same here I saw the post last night and the only that held me back from taking it was the white instead of the red pattern

Looks like its been taken anyway.

Sold yet? if not i'll take it. Pm sent

Not sold yet as I realise I have a few PMs today. I personally prefer local pick up and cash payment as it is the simplest way for both parties. However if you think you are willing to cover the shipping cost I am ok to post it for you. Shipping by Aust Post is $10.5 without tracking, $13.5 with tracking.

Please PM me if you require shipping and your highest offer. I will take the highest offer by tomorrow 11:59pm 25/01.

Cheers..

sell me the knob mate im in need haha

PM Sent

knob is sold.

Quote Originally Posted by BCMPS View Post
    . Please PM me if you require shipping and your highest offer. I will take the highest offer by tomorrow 11:59pm 25/01.
    "Price and price conditions: $65 + shipping if require" were the original offer to sell

Since when does $65 +shipping become "sell to the highest bidder"? Funny thing, I always understood an offer to sell at "a nominated price" was just that and the FIRST person to offer to buy (and meet other sale conditions) was the successful tenderer.... NOT just an opportunity to enter into a blind auction.

Am I wrong here??

Leon
    Started out with nothing Still got most of it left

I have looked up the For Sale rule and it did not mention blind auction is not allowed. When I see the inbox has several PM indicating their interest at the same time, how do I determine who is the FIRST to offer? Do I look at their PM time stamp? That doesn't sound fair so I decide to let ppl to give offer instead. I don't think there is anything wrong for one to offer higher price to secure the item.

Admin, please correct me if I am wrong and update relevant rules and conditions on the sticky For sale thread.
    GROM iPod & Bluetooth car kit, ETS TMIC, HKS BOV, AEM CAI, Denso ITV-22's, CPE down pipe, Custom Exhaust tip, Hypertech tuned, Bilstein shocks with King Spring, CPE engine mount, CPE rear diff mount, Whiteline rear sway bar, EBC redstuff brake pad, DBA 4000 front slotted rotors, Prosport Boost gauge, JBarone Short Shift Plate

I would of been willing to pay double the price as long as I dont have to deal with MPSG lol

Thread closed as item is sold, however for future reference Leon is correct in what he has said, no auctions, as per the buy & sell rules

"Price and price conditions: It is COMPULSORY to list a price – don’t ask for offers, this isn’t an auction house. (List how much you want and if it's negotiable, not negotiable or if you will separate items)"

Buy and sell rules are located here:
    Announcements - Member Buy and Sell
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln