Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HP-F Service & Tune + 2XS Parts

Quote Originally Posted by KRNAGE View Post
    awesome news and glad you liked the tune

thinking more and more that i need to give this a go
    Yes you do, Cain

Oh wow!

Awesome stuff James!

Though I have to mention that after seeing my friends Accord Euro after the floods last week, I will be keeping away from a CAI...

btw got any more info on what was done to the drive shaft and what part of it was lobes up??? I might give it a shot this weekend and install my engine mount while I'm at it...

Haha not sure with both of us going past at ~100km/h near ferntree gully road around that time could of been you!!!
    Was a Gen 1 velocity red & thought to myself chances are it's you!!!

Just dropped mine off too, was impressed as they are even going to clean the k&n pod filter for me!!!
    I was prepared to do that myself!!!

Yeah for the driveshaft just lube them that's what they did and so far issue had gone. CAI wise I'm not too fussed ill just be careful but I know what you mean.

Second cat has been deleted to get more power might do top section of dump but that's ages away now. Also bov and fmic

Quote Originally Posted by KLEEMO View Post
    Haha not sure with both of us going past at ~100km/h near ferntree gully road around that time could of been you!!!
    Was a Gen 1 velocity red & thought to myself chances are it's you!!!

Just dropped mine off too, was impressed as they are even going to clean the k&n pod filter for me!!!
    I was prepared to do that myself!!!
    When was this???

it could have been me coz I work around that area and some times I drive along Ferntree Gully rd...
    Do Not Fear Torque Steer...

ZOOM F*cking ZOOM Biatch!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grajy View Post
    Race pipe deletes the second cat, alex.
    Nice work Jim. Glad you're happy
    how much does a race pipe cost if its just a matter of deleting a cat? my home made job was $20 lol

Cost 200 but I couldn't fine a exhaust shop to do it there all up tight now about epa :S best I could do was upgrading cat for $250.

Loving it, Jim???

all good james, when we catching up for a comparo? Are you smashing ur mates vxr's?

Quote Originally Posted by Malicioso View Post
    When was this???

it could have been me coz I work around that area and some times I drive along Ferntree Gully rd...
    it could well of been.............I was on Eastlink (southbound) on the way home & saw the Red Gen 1 around 5ish near Ferntree Gully Road, So thought it may of been Bakis coming home from HPF.........I dont know

Picked up my car late yesterday afternoon from HPF after service and very happy with everything (they even cleaned & vaccum it)!!! Glad to hear nothing wrong with the car or anything showing signs of wear (first time its been looked at since i got the car)

Will certainly be going back..................Probably for a tune too after some further mods
    2006 MAZDA 6 MPS - LIQUID SILVER METALILIC - MILDLY MODDED FOR NOW.............

Glad your happy i still am.

i'm not used to the power yet, since i used to change at 5300 i still do not realising more is coming after that lol. I can stand on it in 2nd gear from 2,000 - 5,000 and the KU36's are nearly at there limit maybe like 5more kw and 20 more nm and its breaking traction lol, i love it.

Hey guys is there any way of calculating the RPM @ certain speeds that are shown on the dyno sheet? I should of recommended HP-F to give me the RPM read out but i forgot.

Is there any way of calculating it back from knowing the Speed to the RPM? Knowing that the MPS Gen 1 Fifth Gear x Diff Ratio is equal to 3.342648 do i just go by the size of my Rim and Tyre combination to get an approximate RPM?

Or am i clutching at straws? lol

Thanks for an help people .
    MPSX-treme

2006 MPS Sports True Red - HP-F Mazedit tune + Other go fast bits - DGR Coilovers + Semi Slicks - Numerous Sure Motorsport Additions - Dashhawk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123