User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Gen II 3 MPS Owner in Melbs

Default New Gen II 3 MPS Owner in Melbs

Hi All

Just wanted to introduce myself!

I'v just ordered my new Gen II 3 MPS Luxury in Black. Been getting around in a 08 Accord Euro Luxury for the past couple of years which has been a great car but now's the time for something a little more fun.

Hopefully picking it up next week sometime.

Cheers
    Tristan

to the forums
    also, welcome to your new part time job, keeping the black car clean they do look fantastic when all polished up nicely though...
    if you have any questions, am sure there will be people here to answer them for you
    think the melb guys have a meet coming up soon, pop around and say hi once you get your car, they're a great bunch of guys
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Hi Tristan and welcome to ozMPSclub! The Euro is a nice car but more of a comfortable cruiser. You'll love your new MPS!!

Congrats and Welcome Tristan.

Us Vic guys regularly get together for impromptu meet-ups at a car wash every few weeks. We'll also have some other events on the cards throughout the year, so stay tuned.

Lots of good info and good people here in these forums. Make yourself at home

Cheers,

Dan

Thanks for the warm welcome!

The black wasn't exactly my first choice, but waiting another 6-8 weeks for an aluminium one wasn't an option. I used to have an 05 black Maxx Sport and found the paint to be pretty good, and I am pretty disciplined when it comes to keeping my cars clean

The Euro was a great cruiser and perfect for what I needed at the time, but I've had my eye on an MPS for sometime now.

Dan - definitely keen to meet up with a few of the other VIC guys!

Cheers
    Tristan

Welcome,

Good to see other gen 2 in melbourne.

What side of town are you from?

Welcome. If you have any questions about keeping your car clean, speak to Joel at Zas (forum sponsor) he has this new car cleaning kit. I'm very jealous!!

Enjoy the forum!!

Welcome, Enjoy you new obsession

Hey Tristan, welcome to the club , no doubt you'll love your MPS

As an ex-Mexikent, Welcome.
    Turns out, for moving to Queensland, one needs a boat, NOT a car. Oh well. Have fun Tritty, Dan should host some great events. He has big shoes to fill...

Quote Originally Posted by Grajy View Post
    He has big shoes to fill...
    I'm not going anywhere near your shoes mate..... you really should do something about that tinea...... rampant!
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Rampant for the WIN !.!.!
    Rampant Mexikent... :P

Quote Originally Posted by trittyMPS View Post
    Hi All

Just wanted to introduce myself!

I'v just ordered my new Gen II 3 MPS Luxury in Black. Been getting around in a 08 Accord Euro Luxury for the past couple of years which has been a great car but now's the time for something a little more fun.

Hopefully picking it up next week sometime.

Cheers
    Tristan
    Hey and welcome ! Excellent color choice. My other car is a Accord Euro. I bet you notice the difference in the get-up-and-go

Naasif
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMPS View Post
    Welcome,

Good to see other gen 2 in melbourne.

What side of town are you from?
    I am in the North Eastern Suburbs

And enjoy the forum

Quote Originally Posted by trittyMPS View Post
    I am in the North Eastern Suburbs
    Cool, so if you have not already found the road out to St Andrews and King lake. I am sure you will in the MPS.

If you see a Blue Gen 2 out that way it would be me as I use it as a local run, I just come via Warrandyte.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMPS View Post
    Cool, so if you have not already found the road out to St Andrews and King lake. I am sure you will in the MPS.

If you see a Blue Gen 2 out that way it would be me as I use it as a local run, I just come via Warrandyte.
    Ahh I know the roads out there well, grew up and learnt to drive on those roads

Looking forward to giving the new toy a run out that way!

20. Default

Welcome aboard! I'm in a black Gen 1, and probably won't be seen in the NE 'burbs. I'm from out ESE Melb, driving into the bayside area daily... but come along to various cruises.

Will see ya on one sometime!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast