User Tag List

Thread: Thanks to Chip Torque

Default Thanks to Chip Torque

Just a quick thanks to CT they always go out of there way to accomodate you when your there, they always give a friendly smile have a joke and explain anything you need to know. As you know some of us went there today and just wanted to say thanks to them for looking after us, a good company with plenty of knowledge and I must say I am a fan of there work.

+1 great service. Thanks Chiptorque.

+2

No barbecue though

+3! Thanks Leah and the crew

5. Default

Hey guys, you are most welcome It was a nice mini dyno afternoon hey! You'll have to hang out until the April baton relay Dyno Day to get a BBQ sausage Troy! Cheers, Leah @ CT

Im sure he could have taken his own sausages and cooked them on the TMIC while pulling a dyno.

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Sent from GoTalk Internet Cafe Northlakes using a dodgy console and slow hi-speed internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ski82 View Post
    Just a quick thanks to CT they always go out of there way to accomodate you when your there, they always give a friendly smile have a joke and explain anything you need to know. As you know some of us went there today and just wanted to say thanks to them for looking after us, a good company with plenty of knowledge and I must say I am a fan of there work.
    Thank you CT for the free dyno runs on Thursday

I hope it was of good use for you guys having a play with the HyperTech
    Last edited by Nirvandan; 15-01-2011 at 08:20 PM.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol