User Tag List

Thread: Great Service

Default Great Service

id just like to post about some awesome service that i received from albion tyres and more, admittedly i have bought allot of gear from these guys however i had had a bad run of punctured tyres from the jerks doing roofing construction near my house i could no longer repair my tyres and it would take them a few days to get my new AD08s in stock to they have leant my a set of used A048 Semis to use in the mean time. they have dropped me to work and picked me up after the fitting was done, in the past they have also rolled the tyres off the rims and swapped sides for me to get extra wear for free.

really impressive service and thats why i will always get my tires through them again.

Great to hear mate! And the thing is, it only took a little bit of effort to look after one customer (you) and you jump on here and comment on their impressive service, thus promoting more business for them! It's not hard, you think more places would at least be more friendly toward customers, as I see here, it can go a long way