User Tag List

Thread: Ending warranty check up

Default Ending warranty check up

So my car runs out of its extended warranty on the 22nd of this month, so im going to take it in to have a "nearing the end of warranty check up"

They suggested that i do this (because they know im a worry wart), so i guess they have a list of things that they will check for but just incase they miss some things that they dont know are dodgy, and hopefully if something does break in the near future and its something that i have asked them to test, i MAY be lucky and have it replaced under warranty....

I just had a 60k service done on it on Tuesday and they replaced the windsreen wiper blades (not covered under warranty) and i need a new CD player because i mentioned it was being a little dodgy when playing CD's so they have ordered me a new one and i have booked it in to be replaced on the 17th and im going to have the check up done at the same time....

I know there is a warranty thread but i wanted to start a different one

Any help would be appreciated thanks

Get tem to fix the stupid ****ing cruise control!

I'd be inclined to take it to an independent mechanic for a checkover.I dont reckon the dealership will look too hard for warranty issues.
    Just my 2c

I've known them for years and they know i dont take no shit from them, so i reckon they'll do the righty by me....

Hopefully

Depends how much you trust them, but RACQ do a full check which seemed quite exhaustive. They found dramas on my 1 year old Nissan X-TRail...who woulda though!

Honestly you have one of the best looked after cars. I'm sure it will come out roses...just like you

Get them to fix the back end of your exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by 2000MNLESS View Post
    Get them to fix the back end of your exhaust
    F**k up

I'd probably ask them to look at the suspension - shocks and bushes

dunno about your car, but my mps' shocks feel like shit but aren't covered under warranty cause they aren't leaking.... yet. Im looking for potholes to drive over