User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New knob at last.

FYI

Found this while cruising the interwebz...

http://www.jamiesplanet.com/support/...ob_Install.pdf

ps: still waiting for mine

Contacted MPSgarage yet about it?

They are getting worse i think, and the seem to not care.

Quote Originally Posted by bd581 View Post
    Contacted MPSgarage yet about it?

They are getting worse i think, and the seem to not care.
    Yeah my missus has sent them emails and they don't reply to them, they seriously don't give a sh*t...

I have bought wheels and other car parts in the past and have taken much lees time than this, even stuff I have bought from overseas....

I'm getting pretty sick of it, I can't believe it is taking this long just for two pieces of metal!!!!

Would be fair if they don't have them in stock and actually informed you when placing an order, but having them ask my gf on an email what car is it for and then not hearing a single word from the ever since is bloody sh*t service!!!

End of rant...
    Do Not Fear Torque Steer...

ZOOM F*cking ZOOM Biatch!!

As a site sponsor, you would think they'd have the courtesy to sort this out. Obviouslt they dont give a sh!t.....Im still waiting for my JB SSP upgrade from over a year ago. Luckily Jamie himself sorted it for me & sent me the upgrade direct from the States.
    MPS Garage customer service is

5. Default

We have replied to every email form the Christmas break up till now, some times it takes a day or two. But we always reply if all the details are in the inquiry.
    As for the Shifter knobs, they took a long time to arrive to us & every ones order was dispatched the same day they arrived. One mistake in wrong colour, as the order was changed & before we were able to act it was dispatched, The customer Knows about this & we are working together & he will receive the right knob soon.
    Malicioso, I believe we are waiting on your funds to be transfered, invoice was sent on the 5/1/11. Can you confirm payment by emailling us.
    If demand out strips supply, why is that the retails fault. We have done everything in our power to supply these as quick as possible, if you need another question answer send me a PM.

credit card details have been supplied when order was made but has not been charged, so basically just waiting on you guys to go ahead and bill & process it....

I'm in the same boat.
    Recieved the order confirmation via email but have not been billed or contacted regarding availabilty and delivery

8. Default

I will look at these two orders when I get back to the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by mpsgarage View Post
    I will look at these two orders when I get back to the shop.
    Please if you can that would be sweet!

if you require credit card details again, send me a PM plz.
    Do Not Fear Torque Steer...

ZOOM F*cking ZOOM Biatch!!

Bump???

I guess back to square one!!!

still waiting...

Like i said.....

Good old MPSG.

While the delay of delivering goods is a problem, its the lack of communication, been in the unknown and been left in the dark on what is really going on what kills the customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Good old MPSG.

While the delay of delivering goods is a problem, its the lack of communication, been in the unknown and been left in the dark on what is really going on what kills the customer.
    Quoted for Truth Al

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

And people wonder why I drove out there on Saturday :-P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12