User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why I had to move on from the MPS.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    Aint dat da truth , aint dat the truth , Im going to use that for my signature with your permission I still love your sig Malicioso

Col
    You are welcome to use it if you like, but I beat you to it... :P

Cheers,

Chris.
    '05 MPS 6, Liquid Silver Metallic, Leather, Sunroof.

DashHawk, TurboSmart Dualport, COBB SF SRI and TIP, CPe REM, 2XS Titanium SSP, Coolant bypass,
    Exedy OEM spec clutch, Corksport SS Braided Clutch Line, ROH Mantis 18*7.5+45.

Growing old is compulsory... Growing up is optional...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeev View Post
    When I was your age, we didn't have any of these new fangled cars with your fancy tube-of-chargers or blow out valves that make all those wizz bang and pop sounds you kids like these days. I used to walk fifteeeen miles to school, and we didn't have luxuries like shoes back then; sometimes I'd walk barefoot in the snow, saving up my bus money so I could use it to buy rock candy and mooooon pies at the end of the week.

Kids these days, I tell ya.
    You think thats tough!!! , when I went to school it was up hill both ways in the dark , had to carry my sister on my back , barefoot , swim across a crock infested river had to out run the wild pigs dodging the snakes & I got the cane every day just because the teachers could in those days , and to top it of I didn't learn a dam thing wot you got now is luxury bloody luxury I tell ya

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Hope no one dumps me in that category either! To me, there is nothing like the howl of a fine engine on-song, the scream of a supercharger, the whine of spur-cut gears, the good healthy mechanical vibrations, clanks and rumbles of a powerful engine keen to be unleashed and from which we are so often all too insulated, the whistle of air through coolers and slats, the pressing urge of serious acceleration, and the rapid passage of countryside, the appreciation of none of which is age-related.

(An' we used to live in't cardboard box in't middle of road, we 'ad t' go to work in't freezin' cold even before we'd gone t' bed, had cups o' tea at breakfast w'out milk or sugar.....or tea.....")
    Last edited by Doug_MPS6; 04-01-2011 at 12:14 PM.
    CP_e Standback & PNP; CP_e 3" SS Downpipe; Corksport FMIC with Top-mount K&N filter & OEM Ram CAI; Turbosmart BOV; Dashhawk; Prosport Boost Guage; JBR solid shift bushes; DBA 4000 Wiper-Slot front rotors; Hawk Ferro-Carbon HPS Street front brake pads (@ 69,000km); Sumitomo HTRZIII's in 225/45 x 18

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Malicioso View Post
    Thanks Col...

Maybe she walked in to a Mazda dealer with a base model 3 and walked out with an MPS???

Car dealers now days can sell you anything even if you don't want it lol
    Maybe she wanted it
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

Maybe just goes to show that boost junkies come in all ages and sizes???

6. Default

pff how many people have you seen in there prime (25-35 ish) driving a Ferrari or nice Porsche? every high performance car I have seen lately has been driven by a mature age owner. Just yesterday saw a 60ish lady in a gt3 rs ....i cried on the inside for a while, then thought I could be her young "toy boy" lol

that gandma is the one that would jump out and uzzie a carpark attendant just for fun.... I SAY GO GRANNY grip tit that wheel
    Last edited by RedDjinn; 08-01-2011 at 11:56 AM.

Granny & Car =

Quote Originally Posted by Jeev View Post
    When I was your age, we didn't have any of these new fangled cars with your fancy tube-of-chargers or blow out valves that make all those wizz bang and pop sounds you kids like these days. I used to walk fifteeeen miles to school, and we didn't have luxuries like shoes back then; sometimes I'd walk barefoot in the snow, saving up my bus money so I could use it to buy rock candy and mooooon pies at the end of the week.

Kids these days, I tell ya.
    You really have lived this life more than once hey Jeevy???

You're a funny bugger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12