User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why I had to move on from the MPS.. lol

Default Why I had to move on from the MPS.. lol

The crowd was starting to get a bit old for me....

was sitting behind this really slow driver and had to have a look.

I could not stop laughing. Def not suited to an mps!

" if you can't beat 'em join 'em"

New car : FPV FG F6 310

(waits for gen 2 comments )
    although, if she drives anything like some of the older members of the forum, she'll give you a run for your money

It is not surprising, GenII was made to attract that sort age group, also makes sense why Mazda went from Sports () to Luxury ()

Could be a goverment fleet car , she looks like a public servant but please don't group us old ppl all in together , there are some that don't fit the mold

Col
    62 YEAR OLD GEN 1 MPS OWNER

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5c.jpg 
Views:	799 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	6958

Last edited by YOU LOSE; 03-01-2011 at 07:05 PM.
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

I know plenty of people who are very young at heart. But they certainly don't sit the way this lady does lol!!!!!

I was actually concerned I might offend some people around here but thankfully you all have a sense of humour

Quote Originally Posted by TUFMPS View Post
    I know plenty of people who are very young at heart. But they certainly don't sit the way this lady does lol!!!!!

I was actually concerned I might offend some people around here but thankfully you all have a sense of humour
    Yep just a hoon in an old body here mate

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Early days

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

I know plenty of people who are very young at heart.
    +1

I have meet people in their 20's that behave like they are 50 or something so it goes both ways
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

So true for both of those comments. I'm waiting for the ones who think i'm really having a go.

I haven't grown up yet and don't plan to either.

Thats what 99% of GTI drivers look like.

Sound good
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

"Growing old is compulsory... Growing up is optional!"

:P

Chris.

I think i've actually gotten worse as ive got older. As I get older I bring in more money so now I can afford to do the things I wanted to as a kid. My wife is very understanding and has accepted that I will most likely stay this way. The kids think I am less mature than they are lol.

It is good having a partner who understands as when I bought the F6 I was able to decide what I want to do to it and then we together decided when each stage can get done and it has been great!

Never know peole might b e taking photo's of me too one day!!! Although I hope to be a bit more like Col and not the old lady in the pic.
    Last edited by TUFMPS; 04-01-2011 at 10:52 AM.
    " if you can't beat 'em join 'em"

New car : FPV FG F6 310

Super

I think Mazda are aiming real high at mature buyers, look what happened to the MX-5, it went from an awesome go kart like fun little roadster, to this middle age crisis look at me roll over steer tin boat.

Funny thing is my missus just bought one and she's only 23! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Victa View Post
    "Growing old is compulsory... Growing up is optional!"

:P

Chris.

Aint dat da truth , aint dat the truth , Im going to use that for my signature with your permission I still love your sig Malicioso

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

How is the MPS an oldies car? It is one of the most childish hot hatches money can buy!

That grandma is rockin`!

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    How is the MPS an oldies car? It is one of the most childish hot hatches money can buy!

That grandma is rockin`!
    Yeah, just because she is going really slow doesnt mean she isnt having the time of her life!

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    I have meet people in their 20's that behave like they are 50 or something so it goes both ways
    When I was your age, we didn't have any of these new fangled cars with your fancy tube-of-chargers or blow out valves that make all those wizz bang and pop sounds you kids like these days. I used to walk fifteeeen miles to school, and we didn't have luxuries like shoes back then; sometimes I'd walk barefoot in the snow, saving up my bus money so I could use it to buy rock candy and mooooon pies at the end of the week.

Kids these days, I tell ya.

Thanks Col...

Maybe she walked in to a Mazda dealer with a base model 3 and walked out with an MPS???

Car dealers now days can sell you anything even if you don't want it lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast