User Tag List

Thread: 6 MPS rims

Default 6 MPS rims

Hey guys I have put my old MPS rims up for sale on ebay and thought I might mention them here in case anyone is interested or knows someone who might be.
    Mazda 6 MPS (MAZDASPEED) wheels (eBay item 320637636912 end time 05-Jan-11 18:26:42 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats

Item: Mazda 6 MPS wheels with tyres
    Item Condition: Used
    Reason for selling: Don't need them anymore as I have RX8 rims
    Price and price conditions: On Ebay (as of posting $99.99 with buy it now $400)
    Extra Info: (I'm just copying my ad from ebay into here)

Looking for a set of rims bigger than 17.9" but smaller than 18.1" Your search is probably over! Maybe.... Please?

I'm selling four Mazda 6 MPS rims with tyres! That's right four! No longer must you steer only to the left to avoid your car from falling over because you could only afford 3 rims! (Unless you own a Reliant Robin in which case I strongly recommended you don't steer at all) These authentic Mazda wheels are 18x7" +50 offset and 5x 114.3 stud pattern.

I may have at one point in time lightly kissed the curb with my car while equipped with these rims so there is some minor gutter rash. However this is nothing compared to the extended makeout session I inflicted upon my new rims. Honestly I feel a little dirty and used that street didn't at least buy me dinner. Some minor gutter rash on 3 of the rims, nothing too major. I can organise higher resolution pictures of any damage for interested parties.

Two with about 30% tread, two with 60%. Tyres are Yokohama Advan Sport 215/45ZR18. These tyres performed flawlessly while on the car and I just tested them out rolling them around my backyard and I am happy to say they still handle beautifully.

I have a number of high resolution photos showing tread and rash I can email to anyone interested. I would post them but they are 1.5mb each and there are 10 of them.

Spotted them earlier... wondered if they were someone from here.

Want to find 1 to use as a spare (will one of these fit in the spare wheel well?)

However at that price the 4 is very attractive...

Chris.

Will definitely fit in spare wheel well in boot. I have one myself.

Good luck with sale. Very very funny for sale thread.

No postage?

Well I'm ready to take one aswell! (also as a spare)

Just need two more now

Not sure I can be bothered organizing to post them guys. However if someone organised it themselves I am more than happy to give them to a courier.

Looks like you are winning atm Victa (or it's a huge coincidence!). First bidder only willing to pay $100 :S Got 13 people watching though so I'm hoping for a bit more movement in the coming day

I would like one as a spart too

One more to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Nepharius View Post
    Not sure I can be bothered organizing to post them guys. However if someone organised it themselves I am more than happy to give them to a courier.

Looks like you are winning atm Victa (or it's a huge coincidence!). First bidder only willing to pay $100 :S Got 13 people watching though so I'm hoping for a bit more movement in the coming day
    No Coincidence... that's me...

Postage on 4 wheels and tyres would have to be huge!
    '05 MPS 6, Liquid Silver Metallic, Leather, Sunroof.

DashHawk, TurboSmart Dualport, COBB SF SRI and TIP, CPe REM, 2XS Titanium SSP, Coolant bypass,
    Exedy OEM spec clutch, Corksport SS Braided Clutch Line, ROH Mantis 18*7.5+45.

Growing old is compulsory... Growing up is optional...

Hehe I like a good funny ebay listing. GL with the sale.