User Tag List

Thread: Another newby

Default Another newby

Hi guys have just got the wify another new mps again after we had to sell our series1. It is the wifes car, but i did it on the sly as i picked it up 2pm xmas eve and hid it in the shed. She couldnt belive it when she seen it xmas morning as she has been wanting another one since we sold the last one. Ive always been a Holden boy but after the first drive in the mps i was hooked along with the wife.
    She was driving a VZ Senator at the time, and a 10min drive was enough for the both of us to say good by the Senator. I will still buy another Senator as i love the new shape then i will have my own car, plus our sons initials are HSV.
    We are going for a cruize tommorow to Wellington for lunch so will take a few pics and post them up tommorow night. We are looking forward to meeting a few members and cruizing around. Just waiting tiLL the beast has a few k's on it then the mods will start. The wife has already said it needs a BOV
    Dave

Welcome and congratz on the new purchase Glad to hear you and your wife are enjoying the MPS experience over the Holden!! Look forward to seeing some pics What colour did you go? Plenty of great ppl here so no doublt you'll be havin fun on a cruise soon.

3. Default

Thats a fantastic story, what a great surprise for your wife

Congrats on getting yourself another MPS and Im sure you will enjoy it ever better than the first one ... welcome

Welcome

Weclome to the forum Dave.

Welcome Dave!!! Glad I saw you at work and was able to tell you about the site
    I would like to get my wife an MPS but she says she is happy with her 2001 SRi Astra, figure that.... lol

Great to have another local member

Catch you at the barn or at the next cruise

Mark

Welcome fello Ex HSV owner , I do believe I'm having some fun with my Gen 1 MPS3 but so looking forward to replace my HSV GTO for the new Camaro if and when it arrives in 2012 and keep the MPS for cruises and track days... Great to see a MPS3 in SA, need to even the mix up...

to the forums
    hope you enjoy your time here, lots of good people with stacks of knowledge

welcome to the forum

10. Default

Be sure to come into work and show us how the wheels look after their new colour. Glad you're both enjoying it, so glad I bought mine.

Kevin
    (reynella mazda)

Welcome to the forum mate! My initials are ARK...how boring! GTR would be awesome