User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Tuning Solution

oooohhhh...access port...now that would be really tempting

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shinslinger66 View Post
    Cobb contacted me today and they are ready to work on the AUS MPS6- asked me to flash the accessport, which I will do tonight- WOOT WOOT!
    Flash or read the ECU? I would be very surprised if you are flashing in new maps already as I was told the 3MPS is first cab off the rank. A little confused, please clarify

Great news about the AP Cosmic, I thought it had died in the arse for sure after the hard parts announcement from Cobb a few months ago.

Looking forward to seeing your results, now your gonna have to bug Hal to talk them into making custom maps for the Aus AP's like they do for him.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    Great news about the AP Cosmic, I thought it had died in the arse for sure after the hard parts announcement from Cobb a few months ago.

Looking forward to seeing your results, now your gonna have to bug Hal to talk them into making custom maps for the Aus AP's like they do for him.
    You read my mind. The map they do for my car should be interesting given the current mods.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic3MPS View Post
    Flash or read the ECU? I would be very surprised if you are flashing in new maps already as I was told the 3MPS is first cab off the rank. A little confused, please clarify
    Flash accessport with latest rom. they already have my ecu data
    Quote:
    Nuliaj: Hatches are only really half a car anyway.
    shinslinger66: And you forgot to add that they are also a girls car!

I'm assuming this will enable the AP to properly detect the MPS6 ecu?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shinslinger66 View Post
    Flash accessport with latest rom. they already have my ecu data
    Gotcha. That makes sense

Cheers for the update.

the blue writing in your signature should be banned it plays mega tricks on your eyes.

10. Default

Watch how quick I am to change it for you

if we told u it makes your power output look likt 200kw instead of 233.... would u then.. Pahahaha

Any updates on the ChipTorque Flash?

looks like no ? haha

man this ****s me they keep saying ... 2 weeks... 4 weeks... what the go with this product ?? dead in water ?

Blog Entries

lol- I was at MRT last week and Brett said they are putting a high focus on the MPS's now and if I wanted to be involved in any test work...I said I had been hearing that for 12 months- but this time he collected my details...another guy there also said the same thing- and that they were just waiting for ECU-Tec to send them the flash.

I am over waiting lol

I've given up on the flashes. It's like the ultimate cocktease.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuliaj View Post
    I've given up on the flashes. It's like the ultimate cocktease.

Dont give up on flashes, just search harder. Read my post #22 on the link below.

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/tech-...ackfire-2.html
    Last edited by magoo; 13-05-2009 at 01:45 PM.
    08 VW GTI PIRELLI DSG - 1 OF 400
    S3 HEART WITH 229 kw OF APR GOODNESS

SOLD - 06 MPS3 / CPE CAI / CPE HKS BOV / CPE HV2 BELLMOUTH DUMP & METALLIC CAT / CPE MOUNT / COBB SUSPENSION / DBA SLOTTED ROTORS C/W HAWKS PADS

I should rephrase. I've given up on waiting for flashing, which is not to say I won't buy one when it's available. It's just that we've been told constantly that it's on the way by multiple companies and 2 years down the track, the Oz market still doesn't have anything that we can buy right now with our Rudd payment. I'm just going to focus on other things rather than holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuliaj View Post
    I should rephrase. I've given up on waiting for flashing, which is not to say I won't buy one when it's available. It's just that we've been told constantly that it's on the way by multiple companies and 2 years down the track, the Oz market still doesn't have anything that we can buy right now with our Rudd payment. I'm just going to focus on other things rather than holding my breath.
    So you did or didnt read my post?

The flash is done. I can buy today. Problem is the hardware to hold the flash at this stage.
    08 VW GTI PIRELLI DSG - 1 OF 400
    S3 HEART WITH 229 kw OF APR GOODNESS

SOLD - 06 MPS3 / CPE CAI / CPE HKS BOV / CPE HV2 BELLMOUTH DUMP & METALLIC CAT / CPE MOUNT / COBB SUSPENSION / DBA SLOTTED ROTORS C/W HAWKS PADS

Yup I read the link. I still need to wait for the EzyFlash tool to be available before I'll consider it. I don't know whether their dealers in WA are actually able to flash or whether they just sell the xedes/ezyflash for other vehicles. BTW once the EzyFash is available, how do they plan on allowing us to tune them ourselves if at all?

As i've posted in other threads, I have been speaking with chiptorque in QLD, they are flashing the 3mps and will do the 6 if someone lends them a test car as is prepared to pay $1400 for the tune and dyno.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast