• Advan RS

16 69.57%
  • Volk CE28N Genesis

7 30.43%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Volk CE28N Genesis or Advan RS

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lup15 View Post
    here are some chopped pics. the advans will look bigger as the spokes goto the edge of the rim

excuse the bbk on the ce28n couldnt find a better pic
    should i be spending more money on the brembo's as a well???

thanks for the photo chop...this gives me a good impression of how the gun metal will look.

i've seen these on a silver MPS in gold, bright sliver may be too bright.

The volks seem a bit tacky - like you said, the advans look bigger.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mazda6mps View Post

The volks seem a bit tacky - like you said, the advans look bigger.
    I said that too

From the chop the advans look good and in that colour
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

3 types of Advan goodness? Are these the right ones? What sizes you looking at?

if we were able to use 9"wide with +30 offset, any of these rims would like heaps better. but due to the limitations of the offset, it won't look as agressive

the advan is the RS ADVAN Wheels - ADVAN Racing RS the rims on the GTR on that website have agressive offset which make them look so much better

Both are excellent wheels! Are you aware of the high price ownership? not to mention Brembo's lol...........

here's an example of the Advan on a MPS6

Last edited by lucifuge; 20-12-2010 at 06:40 AM.

6. Default

I am very cognisant of the high ownership price.

I have gmax on the car atmo, but although i am partially satisfied with the look, in the back of my mind the car is not complete yet.

Bit sick of looking at replica wheels, time for something that is the real deal...

whatever you do dont get the replicas they are inferior in just about every way possible

do you live in brisbane ?

i have ADVAN RS 18x8 +45 in gunmetal with ADVAN Neova 235/40/18s on my mps 3

the main complaint i have is that the paint was easily stone chipped, but they have added to the handling of the car the lighter weight and wider wheels have definately made a positive impact on grip..

Quote Originally Posted by heath_303 View Post
    whatever you do dont get the replicas they are inferior in just about every way possible

the main complaint i have is that the paint was easily stone chipped, but they have added to the handling of the car the lighter weight and wider wheels have definately made a positive impact on grip..
    Pics?
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Quote Originally Posted by heath_303 View Post

what suspension mods do you have? If I got the advan RS, I'd be looking at the 18x8.5 +50 offset, but not too sure if this fitment will cause issues. Wouldn't mind a trial fit of yours sometime heath if you don't mind

Get something with dish. The 6 needs something with dish to set it off. If i could do it again i'd get something with a bigger lip. I was just too chicken to roll the guards too much.

ill take some proper pics one day but for the moment thats all i got the pictures dont really do it justice, i have center caps now that make it look a million % better
    Last edited by heath_303; 21-12-2010 at 08:55 AM.

omgz. Can I change my choice to the Advans? WIN!

i have no suspension mods at all

the best offset would be 18x8 43 or something like that but expect scrubbing

side on pics please

Quote Originally Posted by BradstaMS View Post
    Volk. Because lip is sexy.
    +1 from me.

RS hands down!

Do you have source to get them cheap? $4000 for a set of rims are too steep!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12