User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dashhawk

Yeah I will see what the reply is to multi packaging, I it is going to wok out to expensive I will leave it, it will also just depend on what people want to pay I guess.

How important is a Dashhawk when you get a custom tune? I already have my Garmin Eco-route HD plugged into the OBD port. If I get the Dashhawk then the Eco-Route is redundant. That's annoying as I like the gauges...

I have a garmin as well, not with the set up you have Brad, I remembered reading about it and forgot to see if mine was compatible, and dashhawk from the little use I have experienced (borrowed Troy's) there is a huge amount of variables to look at as well as data logging (havent got into it much), plus 0-60 and 0-100 times, although I am probably not the best person to give advice as I have only had limited experience.
    I was told they only have limited use on the Gen II as they had finished production before they came out, well finished software upgrades anyway.
    All Things 2XS

ok bad news in regards to the possible group buy. It seems a guy I was speaking to had not fully run the price by his boss, so the email I got was basically telling me that they could not do a group buy at the first price as these were the last 10 dashhawks on the planet.
    So they told me there is a group buy possibility still but would land at about 300 each shipped, and I am not sure people want to pay that much for these, as great as they are, but if there is still 10 wanting them at this price it can still be done.
    All Things 2XS

I'm still interested at $300

I am as well but getting to pricey just on it's own, but a bit better with 10

7. Default

hi all.. this is my first post, i picked up my 2006 mps3 a week ago.. ive been looking into options for a alternative speed read out thingy. Has anyone else noticed how deceptive the speedo is in the MPS? 100km/h being where 40km/h is on most cars!! i guess ill get used to it.. in the meantime count me in for the dashhawk group buy. how far are we from making up the numbers?
    cheers

The d.hawk website talks about the 'new dashhawk'.
    http://www.dashhawk.com/
    Does this mean they are not going out of business after all, or am I getting this wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post
    The d.hawk website talks about the 'new dashhawk'.
    DashHawk Vehicle Information Display
    Does this mean they are not going out of business after all, or am I getting this wrong?

No more manufacturing of dashawk ,the company involved are very big ,but they have lost the key development staff and as such are not proceeding any further. So what is out there is all that is . U are reading about the 2nd gen Dashawk which was released some time ago with the last development of firmware.

I see. Cheers.

The Cobb accessport looks like it does pretty much everything a dh does, plus can be used for tuning. Sounds like a good investment for anyone looking at a custom tune in the future...
    Anyone running one of these?

The DashHawk is only good for those without Piggyback/Interceptors (Standback, XEDE etc) Because the Interceptors "intercept" the signal prior to the ECU, The DH only displays what the ECU actually sees - Being the "altered" signal, after the Interceptor.
    If the Interceptor sees 18psi and sends a siganl to the ECU as 15psi, The DH will display 15psi, not what it actually is, 18psi.

I see. Cheers.

The Cobb accessport looks like it does pretty much everything a dh does, plus can be used for tuning. Sounds like a good investment for anyone looking at a custom tune in the future...
    Anyone running one of these?

Do some research,Cobb accessport for gen 2 at this point is only available with Stage 1, all other stages are in BETA testing. If interested WAIT, until all bugs are ironed out by Beta testers.

Yep, but point is that it's still going to be developed. There will be full compatibility with gen 2, something the dh does not seem to have, from checking other forums.
    Just food for thought.

Not sure how good it will be... but torque (for android owners) could be a viable alternative once I've got all the necessary parts, will have a look on gen 1 at least

Yep, but point is that it's still going to be developed. There will be full compatibility with gen 2, something the dh does not seem to have, from checking other forums.
    Just food for thought.

Dont hold your breath. Its still not working on Aussie gen 1s and its been out for years.
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    Not sure how good it will be... but torque (for android owners) could be a viable alternative once I've got all the necessary parts, will have a look on gen 1 at least
    I've got torque running on my gen 1. Happy to have a look or try a few things with it.
    Owner of the Mutant Gen I.

Any updates re dashhawk? I want one...

Quote Originally Posted by turkminator View Post
    Any updates re dashhawk? I want one...
    I got mine through StreetUnit in the US about a week ago, I heard somewhere they snapped up the remaining stock? Might be worth shooting them an email if you're interested. I think I paid $329 USD (excluding shipping) brand new, not too bad with the current exchange rate.

Have you guys considered a DashDaq? I got rid of my DashHawk as the DashDaq provided a ton more functionality.

Below are a couple of the setups I have on my car:

Quote Originally Posted by Nuliaj View Post
    Have you guys considered a DashDaq? I got rid of my DashHawk as the DashDaq provided a ton more functionality.

Below are a couple of the setups I have on my car:

Like your setup there . Did it come with a 240V indoor cable for indoor viewing when its not on in your car?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast