User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi all from Brisvagas

Quote Originally Posted by Siddo View Post
    I think its good to have a car thats different from everyone else, stands out from the crowd. I'll read your thread when I get the time to lol. Christmas!!!

Thats a good gain considering that your car is still on stock tune. Have you tried running against your mate yet as a comparison between the two cars? Yeah I ve read on here about the downpipe being a limiting power issue on the MPS. I plan to change mine when the turbo blows or starts to smoke. Just not sure which brand to go for. I read that best bufflers make pretty mean ones.

Yeah I started doin some stuff to my car, for some reason I just cant keep a car stock . Just want something conservative as I dont want to open the engine and want it to last.
    So far, Ive cut a big hole in the air box and replaced the filter with K&N. Also put in a TIP. Intake and turbo whine is noticeable now and sounds the goods, but didnt notice much or any gains. Also put in a Turbosmart dual port BOV. I bought some defi gauges to put in, just waiting for the 3 center gauge holder to come through the mail. I did however bought the wrong control unit for my gauges, so I'll be selling that soon when I get the chance.

Mods to come:
    DP and Turbo (when turbo gives up the ghost)
    ECU of some sort, maybe standback pnp
    Change muffler to straight through muffler.
    Coil overs
    FMIC
    Rear engine mount.

Thats about as far as I want to go with mods. That should keep me happy for a while
    Yeah, my thread is a little long and boring! These some pretty pictures to help keep you entertained!

I have run it against a mate BUT I was in front and nailed it a few times, he wasn't ready and on quick spool I left him way behind. But I have been in his car and 4th gear pull is something special. On the lower gears I might stand some chance with the typical quick spool the K04 offers.

With regards to DP, there's plenty of info on here. Can't really say on is better than the other. I have the CP-E SS unit on mine, pretty happy with it, but I wouldn't say that's your only option.

I know what you mean, I can't keep any vehicle I've owned stock!! They're boring and typical.

Upcoming mods looks cool! Nice list!

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Quote Originally Posted by Siddo View Post
    Thanks rogwick. Rims are Rays TE37's. Yeah there is a fair bit of difference between the MPS and the skyline. By the way, I think you have the best looking 6 I've seen so far. Looks awsome in white with black rims. I see you have some mods on your car. Is there much of a diference now with the mods than when your car was stock?

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

I drive past a blue MPS3 every now and then along kingston Rd. Im not too sure if its you or not Talldan. Good luck with the GTR when you get it. They are one of the funnest cars to drive around in.
    The thing with TallDans car...you see the IC first, then the car, then Dan waving at you. Happened to me...IC Envy!

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    The thing with TallDans car...you see the IC first, then the car, then Dan waving at you. Happened to me...IC Envy!
    He didn't wave at me when I saw him...

But yeah, that's the order it goes in, bling -> car -> owner
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

welcome. another qlder

Welcome...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12