User Tag List

Thread: Canards for stock front bar Mazda3 MPS Gen 1. Anyone know where I can find them?

Default Canards for stock front bar Mazda3 MPS Gen 1. Anyone know where I can find them?

Seems like all the Evo's have these things now, they add a really nice touch to the corners of the front bumper, as long as they arent outrageously large. I canot seem to find anyone around that stocks these parts? Any one know?

Sooooo much FAIL in that first link...

I've also wondered where to find some, seems like the MPS/Mazdaspeed3 misses out on EVO, STI like uber sexy body pieces...

DG Motorsports have most of what a 3 owner would ever want but their prices are exy and also I don't like how much the front lip splitter sticks out from the front...

So any particular reason why you want some???

I wouldn't put any of that crap on my car, I was just trying to answer the question

I saw an evo with small canards on the front, it looked good. I dont like those giant ones, i like to add small details if any. Atm my car is completely stock with the exeption of LED fog lights (inside the stock housing, just changed the globes), and a k&n panel filter, which i hope to replace with a cai in the not too distant future.