User Tag List

Thread: The Perfect Christmas Gift, Be the Proud Owner Of these rare MPS06 Plates.

Default The Perfect Christmas Gift, Be the Proud Owner Of these rare MPS06 Plates.

Merry Christmas everyone, It is with much sadness that I offer one very lucky Mazda 6 MPS owner The finishing touch to their pride and joy.
    I am selling my number plates MPS06, Printed on the Speedy Gonzalez’s Plate, Black and White, Looks Fantastic.
    Item Condition:used
    Reason for selling:no longer required
    Price : $700 SOLD :-( Thanks for all your help ozmps !! Fingers crossed for a new MPS6 !
    Extra Info: white on black slimline plate
    Pictures:Yes

Please feel free to call or e-mail me If you have any questions. Serious buyers only please. I know it will look great on your car, As it did mine.
    J
    Drive Safe. Zoom zoom.

Steve.

Last edited by Iceman; 04-01-2011 at 09:57 AM.

Can you please make use of the for sale template as provided, I also trust that the selling of number plates in QLD is legal, I am not familiar with the rules up there.

Thank you for the info. And Yes the plates are 100% Legal. They are unregister therefore can be sold. The new owner will reregister the plates. Very easy.
    Thanks
    Steve.

Those are cool looking plates mate! Is that a template from your licensing centre? How did you come by that design, haven't seen anything similar in WA

Quote Originally Posted by rogwick View Post
    Those are cool looking plates mate! Is that a template from your licensing centre? How did you come by that design, haven't seen anything similar in WA
    These are our options in Qld
    Personalised Plates Queensland | PPQ.COM.AU

That's pretty cool, all I've seen here are pretty much Eagles or Dockers plates. I care not for footy!
    We also don't have the "create a plate" option

just for those who dont like speedy gonzales on their plate, I think you can recreate the plates with a different design if you wish. Not too sure on the price however

Quote Originally Posted by lup15 View Post
    just for those who dont like speedy gonzales on their plate, I think you can recreate the plates with a different design if you wish. Not too sure on the price however

PPQ.COM.AU | Create A Plate® and purchase online | Personalised Plates Queensland

Personalised Plates Queensland | PPQ.COM.AU

You guys have such a great selection of plates, I had a look at the link you sent Rino, (a little more in depth) awesome choice of plates, wish we could do similar over here!! I would DEFINITELY get a custom plate. Thanks for the link and info, it was educational to me! WA is boring!!

Difference is you can get 9 letter plates

Cheers for the info guys, Once you own that letter combination you can have it remade on any QLD plate you like from PPQ.
    The plates are no longer registered L miss my 6. But hey the CX9 is still ok right lol

I saw these plates today they are on a black MPS3 with a chick driving

They look really good they really suit the car...and damn for a black car and this shit weather that car was sparkling