User Tag List

Thread: Anyone want to buy from Turbine Tech and split shipping costs?

Default Anyone want to buy from Turbine Tech and split shipping costs?

Hi guys, anyone want to buy something from http://www.turbinetech.ca ?

They sell mounts engine mounts for the 3 and 6 as well as rear diff mounts for the 6.

I'm going to be ordering the 3 front engine mount which is already USD$370 + $135 shipping. Due to tax, we need to keep the order below AUD$1000, so theres about $500 (inc shipping) to play with.

I'm also in Bris, so would be easier and cheaper for someone in Bris.

Please let me know asap if you're interested

All they have for the MPS3 is engine mounts a water/air intercoolers

Indeed and I read their water/air coolers suck too lol. But I don't care cause its the front engine mount I'm interested in

I'm after a MS6 rear diff mount from TT ($299), but I'm in Perth so not sure if there is any advantage in terms of shipping costs. If no one local jumps in let me know. Thanks for the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by lup15 View Post
    Indeed and I read their water/air coolers suck too lol. But I don't care cause its the front engine mount I'm interested in

They do look pretty cool on in the engine bay
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Quote Originally Posted by kmh001 View Post
    I'm after a MS6 rear diff mount from TT ($299), but I'm in Perth so not sure if there is any advantage in terms of shipping costs. If no one local jumps in let me know. Thanks for the offer.
    No worries, it shouldn't cost too much within aus for the diff mount. Will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    They do look pretty cool on in the engine bay
    Cool engine bays is what all that matter hehe

Blog Entries

Can't afford to, or I'd look at the front mount myself. 85A duro bushing? Couple that with a 75 duro CPE mount and that's going to have some vibes, surely. I think I'd be looking at softening that bushing for the sake of NVH. I like the water:air unit but again can't afford and would rather develop own. Can't help you out, but hope you get a good deal on the shipping.

I'm hoping the NVH isn't going to be too bad. I've got a 60duro rear mount and the vibes are minimal atm. I've been chatting with the R&D manager at Turbine tech and he says the vibes are minimal. Its all subjective though. We'll see how it goes

9. Default shareshippingcost.com

try posting on shareshippingcost.com ... good luck