User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New 3MPS in Brisbane/Townsville

Default New 3MPS in Brisbane/Townsville

Hi guys and gals!

Just sealed the deal on a 2010 3MPS Lux in Aluminium, and now have a week or two to wait for my shiny new toy! It was a close contest between it and Team Emo, but too many of my friends with black cars swore they'd never do it again.

I'm located in Brisbane, but will be moving up to Townsville for 12 months in February. Looking forward to meeting up with the FNQ team for a cruise!

See you around,

Andrej

Your in luck I will be in Cairns for the cruise on the 23rd of Jan and then driving down to Bathurst with Col on the 24/25th of Jan and Welcome to the forum .....

Cool Mps rehab for turbo junkies u can checkout but u can never leave!!!!

Andre to OZMPSClub the message is up there Rino & I will be in Townsville on 25 th of Jan . The FNQ guys are a friendly bunch & we welcome you to the area . If you look at the thread for the baton relay dates we in Fnq have the privilage of starting it of from Cairns & handing it over in Tsv on Sat the 23rd Feb I invite you to be the person that receives the baton & takes it on to Mackay ,the Cairns crew are staying o/n in Tsv I invite you to have a meal & spend some time with us b4 we head back on Sun . I am pleased you chose aluminium the mps looks stunning in that colour we have a FNQ member who has a gen2 black mps ,his user name is MICKYJ .

Col
    Last edited by YOU LOSE; 02-12-2010 at 09:39 AM.
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Andrej,

Very nice choice!! My second favourite colour . I was all set to buy Aluminium but switched to VR at the last minute . Townsville's my home town, I can just imagine the looks you'll be getting cruising around in that beast .

Hopefully your week or two wait doesn't seem to long!!! I got mine on 14th December last year so she'll be 12 months old soon!!!
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2009 November MPS 019.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	6637Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2009 November MPS 023.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	6636
    Welcome to the Forum Andrej and look forward to catching up in 2011 - maybe a cruise to Cardwell - half way between Townsville and Cairns.
    Photos taken Castle Hill in Townsville last year

to the forums
    there is nothing wrong with a black car... just know as soon as you leave your driveway it's dirty (unless you're postmandan)
    know there is a few small things happening over xmas, and at end of january, so feel free to come along to those, the brisbane guys are a good bunch

enjoy the forums, and your car when you get it
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Welcome to the forum

Welcome Andrej. Awesome car and colour choice.

But then I'm biased

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will see you when you get up here mate

i live in Tville and drive a Silver MPS 6

not many mps in this town, so far ive only seen one white and one black MPS 6

Thanks for the welcome! This community is part of what swung me to the MPS.

Col, the baton relay sounds great, count me in.

Mickyj and Ice, looking forward to it guys!

Welcome to the forum mate!!! Great choice in colour Enjoy your Aluminium beast, the wait will be well worth it!

One sleep to go ...

Good luck today with the delivery!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrDrej View Post
    One sleep to go ...
    2009 3MPS Lux | Aluminium | 3M Black Tint | CES Racing SRI | 2XS SSP | 2XS/ CES Twin DP | 2XS TIP | 2XS FMIC | cp-e 75 duro REM | Turbosmart BPV | Sure Motorsports - Countershift & Anchors | Eibach Pro Kit Springs

Have you got it, have you got it.........huh, huh.........have you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Must have got it and still out there havin fun

more mps's in tville than you think shoot me a pm when u get up here

It's here! And you're right Leelu, this is my first time back at the computer since delivery :-)

The guys at Gold Coast Mazda were kind enough to deliver the car to work in Brisbane and take away the trade in. Unfortunately I've had two late nights at work (and I'm back to work this morning....), but I did manage to squeeze in a few (gentle) laps of Mt Coot-tha before bed ... and now my car and I save the same facial expression :-D

The turbo lag takes a little getting used to, coming from a V6, but the BOOOST more than makes up for it.

Now excuse me, I have some driving to do....

sounds about right...
    the lag is only really noticeable <2500rpm, from there it comes on strong till 6000 rpm
    hope you enjoy your car, there is a cruise in brisbane tomorrow that you might want to tag along to
    enjoy your car, just watch the 0-"oh crap thats not the speed limit" moments
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Quote Originally Posted by DrDrej View Post
    It's here! And you're right Leelu, this is my first time back at the computer since delivery :-)

The guys at Gold Coast Mazda were kind enough to deliver the car to work in Brisbane and take away the trade in. Unfortunately I've had two late nights at work (and I'm back to work this morning....), but I did manage to squeeze in a few (gentle) laps of Mt Coot-tha before bed ... and now my car and I save the same facial expression :-D

The turbo lag takes a little getting used to, coming from a V6, but the BOOOST more than makes up for it.

Now excuse me, I have some driving to do....

I've never noticed and lag but in saying that I bought mine with a tune and exhaust before I took delivery when new, great to here your enjoying in your short burst's but be carefull coming down Mt Cootha they sit in front of the gardens with their guns before the western freeway round-a-about....

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    there is a cruise in brisbane tomorrow that you might want to tag along to
    Would love to but my other half is graduating tomorrow so I will be tied up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast