User Tag List

Thread: For Sale (WA): Mazda 6 MPS Remote Entry Flipkey

Default For Sale (WA): Mazda 6 MPS Remote Entry Flipkey

Item: Mazda 6 MPS Remote Entry Flipkey (2007)
    Item Condition: Little scratch on key but remote unit itself is mint. Works perfectly.
    Reason for selling: Vehicle no longer available.
    Price and price conditions: On Ebay (Item: Number 320624858217)
    Extra Info: Postage $10. Mazda quoted over $500 for key & remote replacement. Good idea to keep as spare.
    Pictures: On Ebay

Mazda 6 MPS Keyless Entry Remote (eBay item 320624858217 end time 06-Dec-10 14:15:33 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats

How would I re-calibrate this to suit my car?
    Thanks,
    Pete.

Blog Entries

Take it to a Mazda dealer

Thanks Triache.

you dont have to take it to mazda. If you have one or both from memory , at least for the 3 anyway, you can make another key. I made a spare for 2 of the mazda 3's ive had ( a neo and sp23)
    there was a how to on one of the us forums that I used.

I think you can take it to an Automotive locksmith who not only cuts keys but also chips the keys and frequency tune the remote.
    Dad told me there's one near Bunnings in Maddington but don't quote me on it. New key for the Honda CBR600RR...$3000 from Honda

Yeh take it to your local Dealer, one of the service guys did mine in about 30 seconds flat "No Charge." Just have your new blade cut to suit your car clip it into the remote and that's about it. Just make sure you have your other key (if you have one) and take it along as well.

Taken from another forum I used this on 2 cars so should help you out

The timing is critical to this procedure, please read through the entire procedure before attempting.
    Procedure:
    1. Insert one of the pre-programmed transponder keys and turn the ignition to "on", leave on for at least one second (I wait until the red key symbol in the instrument cluster extiinguishes), remove the key from the ignition.
    2. Within 5 seconds insert the second pre-programmed key and urn the ignition to "on" for at least one second but no more than 5 seconds (use the key symbol for this as well) then remove the second key.
    3. within 10 seconds insert the new key in the ignition and turn the ignition to "on", if you are successful the red key symbol will illuminate then extinguish after about a second.

If you are not successful the red key symbol will flash repeatedly to indicate that you have inserted an invalid key. Remove the key, wait a minute and try it again.
    Last edited by jenx; 03-12-2010 at 12:01 AM.
    Mods: Cobb AP Stage 2, Mazdaspeed CAI, HKS SSQ BOV, ETS TMIC Anodised Black, CPE turbo back with highflo cat, Autotech Hi-Volume Fuel Pump Upgrade, Cobb Turbo Inlet Hose, cobb stage 2 suspension,CPE engine mount,Denso ITV22 Plugs, Dashhawk,TWM Shifter base bushings, JBR shift plate, MT90 transmission fluid, blacked out badges, carbon fibre mirror covers, led rear turn signals, JL sub in custom eclosure,JL amp, Eclipse AVN763Ea, 6000K HID.

Yikes ! Who was my competition on this one ??? You made me work for it