User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reputable Repairer (ALL STATES)

Guys the point of this thread is to gather clean and concise info on good repairers. If you have a qualm start an new thread.. We could make an infinite list of bad joints but we want to reward the good ones.

Sent from my S4 while I'm tappin dat' glass.

Oh gawd.... pleeaassee

Iirps

@Jimbo don't be a trickster people might believe you

Got my car back from Goumas Smash Repair in Fitzroy (Nicholson St Victoria). They did an amazing job! Paint matching was spot on, repair quality is the best I have seen (comparing between VIC, NSW and QLD), panel gaps were all bang on, some reused parts which is to be expected but they used mostly new parts. Couldn't even find a missing clip, even all the areas that can't been seen (I took the car apart to check everything) had been repaired to the same quality as the visible areas. Highly recommended!! I know they are a certified RACV repair center and I believe CGU do some repairs there. I was even provided with a courtesy car for the entire length of the repair at no charge to me (I didn't have the rental car option with my insurer).
    2006 MPS Sports

Hey guys, to those in WA I recently used Wayne Phipps Smash Repairs on Loton Ave in Midland. Simply outstanding job & equally important the customer service..this coming from a more than average pedantic individual. Covered the seat & carpet before they drove it in for repair & came out the same way - maybe all panel shops do this I dunno but made me think there was some care involved. Wayne (owner) handed me over the keys & took me over the car, was open to questions & was more than happy for me to inspect every bit with a fine tooth comb. A very professional operator.

Colour matching on the liquid silver was spot on. Did some research before I committed to a panel shop & used this website to help my decision: Australasian Paint & Panel: Bodyshop news and issues affecting the collision repair industry

I'm sure there are heaps of good repairers out there that go unnoticed but the more that are discovered the easier the decision making process becomes for us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12