Default Mazda 3 mps sport pack gen1 stock rims

Item: Mazda 3 mps sport pack gen1 stock rims
    Item Condition: very good
    Reason for selling: bought and installed Rota G-Forces
    Price and price conditions: $800,pickup preferred
    Extra Info: pick up only unless you organize courier

I am going to post pics on the weekend.

Price is negotiable.
    Last edited by Igor; 07-12-2010 at 08:21 PM.

Bump

Got any pics of your stock rims (just for information above) as well as the Rota's on the car mate? I know a few guys on OMC that have expressed interest on MPS rims

Hey,ill take some pics tomorrow and post them asap. As for the rotas ive got couple of iphone pics if you are interested but the quality isnt too great

That's cool, was just curious to get a rough idea what they look like on your car. I have black rims myself, bit of a fan of the dark rims

same here xD here are the pics,let me know what you think
    photo 4(2).jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto.jpg

I remember you posted those pics?! Looks great, similar rims to whiteminx ? Really suit the car hey! Nice choice, how much did they set you back with tyres? Are they 18"?

yea,the tyres are Federal 595 RS-R 225/40/18. The rims are 18x8.5+48. I bought the rims and tyres separately but all together it costed me about 2400$. Are you planning on changing your rims as well?

If it was a reasonable price maybe, but mine aren't too bad offering a different look. $2400 is a new turbo fitted with some coin in the pocket, so I would probably rather that then new rims. But I reckon they would look pretty sweet on the MPS 6 as well. I have given some thought to light weight cheap rims for tack use but that's not a cheap option either. Would be happy with second hand crappy rims just for track use. I'm in the market for a new bike too so that will be the next purchase!

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

got pics of the rims you are selling?

hello?

12. Default MPS Wheels

hey Mate, super keen on the MPS rims if you've still got them. if so fell free to give us a ring on 0466595475