User Tag List

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S 16gb - Hardly Used

1. Default Samsung Galaxy S 16gb - Hardly Used

Near new Samsung Galaxy S 16gb, unlocked, Optus warranty, updated to Froyo 2.2, all accessories still factory packed in original box.

No scratches, never dropped.

Comes with 2 cases and 2 screen protectors

Brilliant phone, going cheap! $450

Making way for my new Dell Streak (5" phone/tablet)

2. Default

Bump!

wow, got the streak on Friday. Big screen!!

The Samsung Galaxy S Super Amoled screen is still the winner though.. The SGS also feels faster in games, damn you Samsung!

If i didn't already have one i would buy it for that price!! Great phone though

4. Default

I might be interested. PM me pics of phone condition and i'll let ya know

5. Default

No probs, will post some pics on here too

Blog Entries

You change your phone like your underwear Ward

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by armthehomeless View Post
    You change your phone like your underwear Ward
    I know... I'm a hard person to satisfy when it comes to phones.

Cant wait for the Tegra 2 & Corex A9 dual core phones to come out next year, although the Dell Streak seems to be the only phone I've had since the Nexus One, that has suited my needs! If the N1 had a better screen, I would still have it.

Samsung is a great phone as well, but I found the 4" screen too small lolz

Sorry to go off topic Wardski, Have you looked at hte HTC Desire HD. I know the screen aint as crash as the SGS or the IP4 but its bigger. Marginally.

9. Default

A mate of mine showed me his last Sat night. I like it, it has the gen II snapdragon 1Ghz CPU and certainly is quicker than the old HD2 ever was. The 4.3" screen is not that good though, even the 5" on my dell has better viewing angles and brightness. Another issue with the desire HD is that it doesnt last a full day without a charge.

I was looking at upgrading from my N97 to a Galaxy S... have you paired it up with a 2010 MPS Bluetooth music by anychance?

my n97 works with the BT music, but it takes 15 to 30 sec to change tracks and no MP3 data is shown

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I was looking at upgrading from my N97 to a Galaxy S... have you paired it up with a 2010 MPS Bluetooth music by anychance?

my n97 works with the BT music, but it takes 15 to 30 sec to change tracks and no MP3 data is shown
    Hi mate,

Unfortunately i got the Galaxy S a year after I swapped my MPS for an 09 Subaru Impreza STi Spec R

When I did have the MPS and I had the factory bluetooth kit as well, I had a range of issues with it. It refused to stream music from the iphone 3G I had at the time but I reckon this was Apples fault not Mazda.

On the flip side, the factory Sat Nav bluetooth kit in the Subaru works fine with the Galaxy S - and so it should as the bluetooth module in the Galaxy S has extensive compatibility with bluetooth devices (more than I've ever seen).

Sorry I can't help, but if you dropped by my place, we could try it