User Tag List

Thread: H&R coilovers, Springs, sway bars

Default H&R coilovers, Springs, sway bars

H&R supension components.. The Thread is to give feed back, reviews, how they feel new and broken in.
    Heres a pic of my coilovers, bought them through MPSGarage
    Attachment 6554.

Wow Luke, they look just like mine.
    Mine were installed today by ECS, picking the car up in the morning, looking forward to see how they go.

Cant wait to hear what u think of them. I cant wait to install mine

Looks awesome Luke

I have H&R springs in mine (not coilovers just springs)

Very pleased with them overall. Even the springs alone cut down body roll and the car feels pointier into the corners as a result

Think you'll be pretty pleased with them

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by luke 3mps View Post
    H&R supension components.. The Thread is to give feed back, reviews, how they feel new and broken in.
    Heres a pic of my coilovers, bought them through MPSGarage
    Attachment 6554.
    So so jealous. Looking forward to updates and pics of your low riding weapon!
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

So I picked the car up from the guys at East Coast suspension this morning,

Wow !, that about sums it up, yes the suspension is definitely firmer, you can feel that, but is also a lot more , umm betterer, the ride has improved substantially, the car doesnt have the usual tendency to crash over bumps like it did before, even with my stiff sidewall, lower profile tyres, the car just felt more planted, yet smoother.
    I have one terrible patch of road that I hit everyday on the way to work, with lots of expansion joints and undulations, which was still pretty rough with the H&Rs, but liveable none the less.
    I didn't have the chance to throw it around any corners, I was tempted to detour via the Woronora bends on my way to work, but just didnt have the time.

The guys at East coast have done a really good job at setting the car up, they initially had it sitting a bit lower, but felt that for everyday driving that the car may have been a bit jittery so raised it a little bit. They also commented how well everything went installation wise, which is always good to hear.

Looking forward to finding some corners now.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

Photos???

Quote Originally Posted by Malicioso View Post
    Photos???
    + 1 photos

Coilovers are in. the height is not right and i ****ed up, had trouble with a bolt not going in on the rear and the height adjuster must have moved. the back of my car looks unlevel.. will have to wait till i get it back next weekend to fix up. driving OMG the turn in is fantasic, almost took out a guide post in the twisties darted into a corner got me good had 3 people in the car too lol tring to settle the springs in, so i looked like a goose... installed the mazdaspeed camber links i love those things
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

ha ha, I nearly did the same thing with mine Luke, I was just driving on a straight bit of road and thought Id do a bit of a quick shimmy, just to see how it all felt, pitched it for a quick left.....thankfully there was a clear lane on my left hand side.

And I still haven't been able to take it for a good fang, but I have noticed that now the back end feels like its actually handling the corner, not just dragging its arse around like before.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    ha ha, I nearly did the same thing with mine Luke, I was just driving on a straight bit of road and thought Id do a bit of a quick shimmy, just to see how it all felt, pitched it for a quick left.....thankfully there was a clear lane on my left hand side.

And I still haven't been able to take it for a good fang, but I have noticed that now the back end feels like its actually handling the corner, not just dragging its arse around like before.
    Do u find your rear hard? mine near unbearable will try changing the height and playing with it cuz it is high in teh rear at the moment ( will try a diff spring rate if im not 100% happy with the rear).. im happy with the way it handles, front end ride is the best i have felt in a mazda 3 for ride and handling.
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........