User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! Tyre Scrubbing on Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Malicioso View Post
    Good to hear you got it solved mate

I have read on many forums on the US that the culprit usually is that black plastic part, most take it off but IMO looks neat having it on.

I've found that to be a bit weird when looking up places like StreetUnit, NextMod & ProtogeGarage. They all say 1.5 deg camber but a lot of ppl fit these and achieve -3 degs camber????

Perhaps the camber arms are different length and the adjustment on them give you up to 1.5???

BTW what specs are your wheels???
    To clarify from the outside the black plastic piece still looks stock. It's just cut back on a taper inside the guard.

I'm fairly amazed that there isnt a readily available -ve camber kit available. People who regularly track their cars would snap them up me thinks.

Wheels are 18x8 +50.

Now all ready to roll for a roadtrip in January

Im running some 18x7.5 + 48 rims with the standard 215/45/18 . And im lowered to about non existant finger gap ( which in reality doesnt look that low).. im scrubbing at the front, on the inside wheel guard area.. have any of your guys rubbed in the front area?? Or never gone that low... 0 finger gap, sounds low.. but honestly doesnt look that low on the 3 at all..

Quote Originally Posted by Duk View Post
    Im running some 18x7.5 + 48 rims with the standard 215/45/18 . And im lowered to about non existant finger gap ( which in reality doesnt look that low).. im scrubbing at the front, on the inside wheel guard area.. have any of your guys rubbed in the front area?? Or never gone that low... 0 finger gap, sounds low.. but honestly doesnt look that low on the 3 at all..
    Are you're guards rolled?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12