User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone

1. Default Hi Everyone

Hey everyone,

Im currently a subbie owner but i have seen the Light and have begun my hunt for a 2006-2007 MPS hatch. I took one for a spin the other day and instantly fell in love. Talk about a perfectly setup car.

So im sure once i find my car i will be out and about on cruises.

Hope to see you all around

Troy

Great to hear Troy and welcome to the forum.....Where you from Sunny Qld or Mexico down South

Another "Troy" in QLD???

lol. Welcome Troy. This is a great community here. Come for the cars, stay for the people.
    Enjoy.
    Gen 1 MPS3 FTW

Welcome mate, post up some pics when you find your ride!

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lets just hope this troy doesnt buy a cosmic blue gen 1

mate great bunch of people up there, hope you enjoy your new car and the forums

7. Default

thanks for the kind words guys
    im a brissy dweller, but get out of here as much as i can.... i need the beach to survive haha

yeah when i find the right one i'll post up pics (if anyone knows someone looking to get rid of theirs please let me know, they are hard to find at the moment.... well good ones anyway)

Sarcasticone - Nope looking for either a Aurora blue or Black one i like the blue and my girl likes the black one..... so im guessing we will end up with a black one hahahha
    Last edited by justletgo; 22-11-2010 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by justletgo View Post
    im a brissy dweller, but get out of here as much as i can.... i need the beach to survive haha

yeah when i find the right one i'll post up pics (if anyone knows someone looking to get rid of theirs please let me know, they are hard to find at the moment.... well good ones anyway)

Sarcasticone - Nope looking for either a Aurora blue or Black one i like the blue and my girl likes the black one..... so im guessing we will end up with a black one hahahha
    Team Aurora Blue FTW!!!
    ___,...--'--..--...,,,
    [__--_;=-o-:iiiiiilll.===
    ``/ /-'|___|;;;;;;;;:

Troy,

Sounds like you and your girlie both have great taste!!! Good luck with your quest for an MPS - aka the hottest hatch around

Cool Mps rehab for turbo junkies u can checkout but u can never leave!!!!

To OZMPSClub Troy the message is up there , good to see you have seen the light , Subies are so yesterday common as ARSEOL'S Word of advise tell the little lady she can pick the house ,furniture & wall colours but you will pick the car & the colour !! works for mebut I am on my third wife black or A / blu are both Awesum colours for the mps good hunting

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Welcome to ozmpsclub! Hope you find a great Gen 1 (i.e. black )

GL with the search for a good, unabused MPS

Welcome Troy, good to see another QLD'er on board Good luck with your search for a great car

Welcome to the forum Troy.

Hope you find what you are looking for soon

I'm looking for an 'out'. I have a MPS that has been loved and looked after. She's a 2008 model and done just under 40 000kms. And it oozes awesomeness coz it's BLACK! Currently situated in Northside Brissy.

Dunno what kind of money you're looking to spend though....

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

**PM me if ya wanna know anything... I don't get much time to come visit this forum anymore.**

Quote Originally Posted by justletgo View Post

I saw a blue one for sale at Salters Moorooka. Had dodgy looking rims on it though.
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    I saw a blue one for sale at Salters Moorooka. Had dodgy looking rims on it though.
    Damn....where they CX7 rims....

maybe my sister sold my car already

Happy Motoring
    duglet

18. Default

hey guys,

yeah saw the one in marooka.... those rims were F**king terrible!! Chrome Vault rims *spew*

Im taking one for a spin tomorrow, anything i should be looking for that would turn me off it? its a 2006

Welcome and enjoy!

Hey Troy should send Dotty a PM if your looking for a car that's been looked after Just click on this link or just go back to #15 with the purple/pink writing http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/new-m...tml#post143296
    Last edited by 240MPS; 28-11-2010 at 07:45 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast