User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Torque steer !!!! What torque steer !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    From my point of view, it's refreshing to for once have a car where brakes aren't the first thing I need to upgrade.

As you say Col, they're good up to a point, but it's nice that "that point" has a bit of headroom there to be able to consider some mild performance modding and know the stock brakes (even with some minor pad and fluid upgrades) are up to the task.

MPS 3 brakes are fine up to 220klm's after that they are sub standard, for track work the mps would really benifit from a brake upgrade , for the road & the speed limits on the highways standard MPS brakes are fine I think Rino is correct in saying for a modded MPS on track days they definately need a brake upgrade ,when I get some spare cash that is exactly what I will be doing

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

2. Default

the crazy torque steer is one of the reasons I bought the car. Its like a bit of a wild element in the cars character. And I definitely notice it less after driving it for a while, its why its probably more of a shock to people when they first go for a drive. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by stug View Post
    the crazy torque steer is one of the reasons I bought the car. Its like a bit of a wild element in the cars character. And I definitely notice it less after driving it for a while, its why its probably more of a shock to people when they first go for a drive. hahaha
    I know what you mean , but when you up the engine performance it can become a pain in the arse , especially in the wet & through the twisties
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12