User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tunehouse - Ecutek tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by azmps6 View Post
    Excellent result there. I think im going to bite the bullet soon and get an ecutek tune, Im just debating whether to go up to tunehouse and get it done or just get it done here where I live in Canberra.

What sort of average fuel economy, savings are you guys getting after the ecutek tune?
    Ultimate tunes is good to deal with and $350 cheaper I got a fuel saving of about 15%

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesa2z View Post
    Won't go wrong with Tunehouse if you can stomach the trip up to Sydney.

I would say that with normal driving the car retains the same fuel usage and economy - so essentially you get all the benefits of a tune in increased power and driveability without any additional fuel usage (generally speaking). However, driving in traffic post tune, I find the car munches through fuel.
    I do a 5-6hr round trip
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

3. Default

Shyte lookin back at this it is amazing how Jim has evolved with these things. Now days he gets around 210kw and 430nm with just a sri and test pipe.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shaneski View Post
    Shyte lookin back at this it is amazing how Jim has evolved with these things. Now days he gets around 210kw and 430nm with just a sri and test pipe.
    Is that at the wheels?

I think there needs to be a thread about TH/MRT hub dynos... O wait.. lol..

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by allo80 View Post
    Is that at the wheels?
    Its always at the wheels.

Don't forget You lose about 10% if you're camparing Hub V Roller.

Quote Originally Posted by KFuNk View Post
    Don't forget You lose about 10% if you're camparing Hub V Roller.
    Tunehouse lost 20% with there Toyota 86 project at the hot tuner challenge , on the Tunehouse dyno it was 125 kw ATW when they took it to the hot tuner challenge and put it on the mainline roller dyno it only had 105 kw ATW .
    All the big boys that tune on those hub dynos were complaining about how low the readings were on the mainline lol

Those new toyotas and BRZ must handle amazingly ,all the 86 and BRZ beat a fully bolted MRT and Tunehouse MPS with neary twice the amount of KW ATW by 2 seconds around Sydney Motorsport park.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234