User Tag List

Thread: Standard Mazda 3 MPS wheels

1. Default Standard Mazda 3 MPS wheels

Hi guys and gals i'm selling the standard Mazda 3 mps wheels I have from my 09 BL series emo baby I'm upgrading and would like to get rid of the stock wheels...

Now I know I'm not mazda and I can't charge 1100 a wheel but i'm Chasing around the 1800 for the whole set with the tyres they have the tyres have 20xxxkms on them and are in I believe a RWC state and can be driven on.

The price is negotiable and I know there are probably a a lot of people on here who will think we all have these wheels but someone might know someone with a neo or a bk or any other mazda who might want a set of these and therefore can take them off my hands.

PRICE: $1800. ONO
    CONTACT: 0413 253 314 (between 9 and 5, anything after 5 please txt)

what mazda quote/charge for new rims is irrelevant in the used parts market just my two cents..

FYI info gen 2 mps3 rims have been sold on here for around $1200 with good rubber after all they are 18's .. i know someone on another forum that brought wheels only for $700..

good luck with the sale mate..
    Last edited by kovmps6; 17-11-2010 at 07:30 PM.

3. Default

I appreciate your comments bud and as stated I'm simply putting a price for sale and it does mention negotiable so throw me an offer... Thanks

Please use the templace in the stickies - GL with the sale.

5. Default Mazda 3 mps stock wheels

Hi,

Are these the stock wheels off the latest model Mazda 3 MPS ?

I apparently have 2 x buckled offside wheels. Only had the car a week - It's an ex Demo so a mystery why I have buckled wheels but obvious it's had a belt at some point in it's 1400km life !!

Cheers,

Spence

Should be the new model, 09 is gen2

Quote Originally Posted by spencer19971 View Post
    Hi,

Are these the stock wheels off the latest model Mazda 3 MPS ?

I apparently have 2 x buckled offside wheels. Only had the car a week - It's an ex Demo so a mystery why I have buckled wheels but obvious it's had a belt at some point in it's 1400km life !!

Cheers,

Spence

shit man thats terrible..! i fixed two of my mps6 rims which had buckels but that was on rims that had 90,000 kms on it !

cost me $180 for the pair ..
    2005 Mazda MPS6 Radiant Ebony Luxury-Pack

If its a demo with only 1400KMs on it id be marching back to the dealership with guns ablazing

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    If its a demo with only 1400KMs on it id be marching back to the dealership with guns ablazing
    Agree. Would also be demanding that the suspension geometry be checked (toe, camber, caster etc).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

10. Default

yea guys, new shape, new wheels.

got pics of rims/tyres?

asking price is serious with tyres with 1/3 thread left?