User Tag List

Thread: C8 SSD coilovers

Default C8 SSD coilovers

I found this and popped it open to have a look and strike me down spring rate was the same as what Troy ( here are ur spring rates Troy shame u sold ur MPS ) and i talked about! Im sure the coilovers are not made to the highest quailty. Rear spring rates will make the ride a bit hard! swat and understeer will be less still i was suprised to see this
    C8SPORT SSD COILOVER 04-10 MAZDA 3 SUSPENSION PRO BLUE: eBay Motors (item 190468238825 end time Dec-13-10 19:54:00 PST)
    Last edited by RedDjinn; 16-11-2010 at 07:01 PM.
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Its about the same spring rates as the Tein Super streets, I think they run a 6 front and 7 rear.

I loved the way they park their car outside a dealership or a building with Mazda written on it to make themselves look more legit. It subtly implies they are affiliated without having to lie about it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nepharius View Post
    I loved the way they park their car outside a dealership or a building with Mazda written on it to make themselves look more legit. It subtly implies they are affiliated without having to lie about it at all.
    I thought the same. i had a set of shit G4 coilovers and the were suprisingly good, def improved the handling! the Neo would out handle the mps with coilovers ( helps that the car is light than the mps) not saying these great but u never know
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........