User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mazda 6 FULL LED Rear Tail Lights. CAR-LED

If I had enough posts I'd list a "for sale" thread for a set of rear LED tail lights but still a noob so unfortunately can't help any of you just yet.

I just need to keep up the daily post count!! Anyway I'll come back here and update when I list up the lights as someone will get a good deal.

$395-350/set? One assumes a set does both sides? Might sound a silly question but I've been caught before. Interested. Repeating the previous queries:
    - plug & play?
    - reverse light strength?

wow they look real noice!

I have seen some for the 3 but they're all smoked which look a tad bit gehy....

Hi Doug

In answer to your questions.

$395-350 a set would indicate 4 housings (two outer and two inner) for each side.

Plug and play?
    Well - not exactly. I had to splice wiring and solder in, take feeds from the high level brake light etc as on the stock setup as there are no brake/taillights in the centre lens. Took me a few hours total over about 3 days. The ones I purchased didn't even use the plug connector on the end lens and I had to splice those in too! (they were 2nd hand though). Not a huge deal, just a nuisance.
    You can see a detailed description of my experiences at: Tail lights installation Tutorial?

Reverse light strength:
    High intensity LEDs do emit a lot of light however it is very directional so you don't get the spread as with conventional incandescent bulbs.

Blog Entries

Had these from when they first come out and they are still going great. Only issue I had was with the seal, and that was just me not checking it- 2 minutes and it was fixed.

Quality piece of kit.

6. Default

I have these installed on my white MPS. Here's a few pics, including before and after comparison. Keep in mind they look alot brighter at night.

Overall I've found the LED lights significantly brighter than the OEMs when looking directly behind, but the intensity decreases as you move to the left or right of centre. The reverse lights are very bright, and have a light blue tinge.

Great post Nickows.
    Thanks.

If no one buys these then... Your just crazy IMHO

Quality photos and a great comparo!

Well, I tried getting everyone in on these, but didn't work

But I couldn't hold off them, so I purchased a set and now playing the waiting game!

WOW that white one looks nice!

they look real good

11. Default

Hey Ray, May i ask where you purchased your's from?

Quote Originally Posted by Qwooootz View Post
    Hey Ray, May i ask where you purchased your's from?
    Got it off another member on the forums, but mpsgarage sell them now

Quote Originally Posted by rayd View Post
    Got it off another member on the forums, but mpsgarage sell them now
    Do we really have to pay $450 plus postage for these? Are they the same as the ones available on ebay?
    Spewin missed out on the $350 bulk buy
    Ezy-Flash Pro - GTX2867R - NPC Clutch/Solid State flywheel - Autotech Fuel Pump Internals - ATP 3" TIP - Cobb SRI - NGK Plugs - CPE FMIC - 2XS Dump Pipe/100 Cel Cat - 3" Custom CatBack Exhaust - TRMotorsport MT1 18x8.5's -Michelin Pilot Super Sports 245/40/18 - DBA Slotted Rottors - Remsa Pads - 60mm Boost Gauge in middle vent - Bilstein B8 - Kings - Turbosmart BOV - emblemless front grill - debadged rear - 2WD Switch

14. Default

I might be interested in another group buy.. car pending

Any member have one of these and willing to sell them! Want them bad just don't want to pay the new pice?? Thanks

I would be interested in a set for my Black MPS6
    How much are they & are they still available?

maybe another group buy time??

mpsgarage has them for $445 how much do they go for in a group buy?
    Its there any other members that are currently interested?

i would assume it will be done through a mob in america!Ill send them an email and see what price we can get...

Thanks for that esp22, I will wait in for your post to update the relevant details.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast