User Tag List

Thread: mazda club from Greece

1. Default mazda club from Greece

Hello guys. I am Alex and i am the owner of a mazda6 1.8l 2002 model turbo tuned and i am from Greece.
    We recently added on our forum website an international section for the international mazda owners who want to meet us so we can exchange information and get along with other mazda clubs from around the globe.
    Feel free to visit us at any time. Our website link is http://www.mazdanorthclub.gr/en
    Cheers
    Last edited by mazdakaps; 15-11-2010 at 08:51 PM.

Gday Alex, and welcome. Clicked on your link and guess what? It was all Greek to me. Sorry mate, couldnt resist that..... but it WAS!!!

Welcome anyway,

Leon

3. Default

Lol! its ok . on the top right sidebar there is a link so all links return to english . After you get registered you can talk to our brand new international section. This is where international club can share thoughts info etc. If you have any problems you can tell me so i can fix them.
    Thank you

Hi Alex. Welcome to ozmpsclub.

Will jump over and see your site.

Hope you have a great time here

Cool Mps rehab for turbo junkies u can checkout but u can never leave!!!!

Welcome to OZMPSClub Alex the message is up there I will have a look at your site as well .

Col

Alex tryed to register in your club , won't accept my e mail adress it is valid
    Last edited by YOU LOSE; 18-11-2010 at 12:20 PM.
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    Welcome to OZMPSClub Alex the message is up there I will have a look at your site as well .

Col

Alex tryed to register in your club , won't accept my e mail adress it is valid
    Hey man just check it out maybe you didnt check the age verification box or something wrong with captcha try again

Enjoy your visits.