User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MOMO shift knobs

I just heard something from a mate that sounded abit ridiculous....

Is it true that a aftermarket gear knob that doesn't properly display the gear pattern is defectable?

Quote Originally Posted by SP23HO View Post
    I just heard something from a mate that sounded abit ridiculous....

Is it true that a aftermarket gear knob that doesn't properly display the gear pattern is defectable?
    Quite True.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Errr, that is it definitely wont pass a rego check. Not sure about on the spot defects.

that sux....

he said you can stick a sticker next to it that displays the pattern and it will be ok....

but thats kinda tacky lol.

that sux....

he said you can stick a sticker next to it that displays the pattern and it will be ok....

but thats kinda tacky lol.
    Keep your old one in the glove box. It's a 2 minute job to swap them over...

Can I suggest maybe a group buy on the red stitching one?
    Seems to be most popular, you can add me to the wish list too

Blog Entries

However, if you're in a six speed and it shows a 5 speed H, that'd be a bit ,, etc....
    "Blue Meanie" 2007 Aurora Blue MPS 3 - 18x8.5+44 SSR GTX01 - 235/40R18 Michelin PS5 - 3.5" ETS TMIC - CPE stg 2 mount - HKS/CPE BPV - 2XS inlet - 2XS short shift - Corksport turbo manifold - HT 98 octane tune - Leather/Aluminium handbrake - Momo shifty knob - 7" touchscreen - JDM Mazda Retractable dashtop screen assembly - Bespoke Raspberry Pi Android based GPS/Carplay and instrumentation - 36AH reserve battery and C-TEK isolator - TEIN Street Advanced coilovers 1" drop - Superpro bushings - 220Kw/410Nm.

"Lipstick" 2013 Velocity Red MPS 3 - 18x7.5+48 Enkei RPF1 -225/40R18 Federal RS-RR - CPE TMIC - COBB inlet - CPE stg 2 mount - COBB Stage 1 98 octane tune - COBB shifty knob - 2XS short shift - 2XS turbo manifold.

2 confirmed payments. It looks possible to be ordering these before the weekend.

Get in now before you miss out*

*You won't actually miss out, you just have to wait a bit longer.

Sent from my Laptop, using the internet.

+1 confirmed by lunch time today

Keen for the red stitched as well

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    Sent from my Laptop, using the internet.
    Bahaha smart ass

I get my knobs custom made for free....except i havent got one for the MPS yet....thanks for reminding me, im going to design one today while im bored at work

Blog Entries

@ Missy and her custom knobs

2 confirmed payments. It looks possible to be ordering these before the weekend.

Payment made (PayPal)

One Black with red stiching please.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Payment made (PayPal)

One Black with red stiching please.
    I'm going to add 3% for those wanting Paypal. (that's what it cost me) From now on. Those that have paid already can save their money.

First post updated.
    Last edited by 2XS; 13-11-2010 at 07:15 AM.
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

Payment made soon. Stupid bank wants to charge me $35 to deposit money. Bugger that. Money hungry thieves

Black ball (no bolts) - 213g please!
    PM me how to pay you

I'm going to add 3% for those wanting Paypal. (that's what it cost me) From now on. Those that have paid already can safe their money.

First post updated.
    That's not strictly correct Troy. I've paid you twice now with the "Send Money" Feature. As per the link below, it's free for both the sender and reciever when using Paypal balance or bank account.

Only when the money comes from a credit or debit card is there a fee of 2.4% +$0.30 which the sender can choose to pay or ask the reciever to pay.

In this case, I chose to accept the fee, so you should have $44 in your PayPal balance from me.

https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/we...y-fees-outside

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    That's not strictly correct Troy. I've paid you twice now with the "Send Money" Feature. As per the link below, it's free for both the sender and reciever when using Paypal balance or bank account.

Only when the money comes from a credit or debit card is there a fee of 2.4% +$0.30 which the sender can choose to pay or ask the reciever to pay.

In this case, I chose to accept the fee, so you should have $44 in your PayPal balance from me.

https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/we...y-fees-outside
    Thanks. I noticed that the full amount was paid by you this time.
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

don't mean to hijack this great thread, but if anyone is interested in selling their MPS 3 OR MPS 6 gear knob I'd be very keen.

Quote Originally Posted by lucifuge View Post
    don't mean to hijack this great thread, but if anyone is interested in selling their MPS 3 OR MPS 6 gear knob I'd be very keen.
    Whats wrong with your knob? lol
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast