User Tag List

Thread: Gerhard Berger accuses Webber of unsportsman like conduct !!!!!

Angry Gerhard Berger accuses Webber of unsportsman like conduct !!!!!

Christian Horner on Wednesday said it is "ridiculous" to suggest Mark Webber tried deliberately to take out his rivals after crashing in Sunday's Korean Grand Prix.

Former Grand Prix winner Gerhard Berger said on Tuesday that the Australian "could have hit the brakes" after crashing out of second place during the rain-hit race in Yeongam.

"Yes, I think that's very clear," said the Austrian. "It's very obvious, you can see his wheels are not locked up."

Webber collected the Mercedes of Nico Rosberg, but – according to Berger – he "would have preferred" to wipe title contenders Fernando Alonso or Lewis Hamilton out of the race.

Red Bull team boss Horner responded: "As with every incident in Formula One, opinions will always be made without all the facts.

"Just to be absolutely clear - Mark's intention was not to take out another driver after his crash and it's ridiculous to suggest otherwise," he told the Telegraph.

Horner admitted that Webber's RB6 was "badly damaged" after his initial contact with the wall, but his attempt to keep the car going was a "natural and immediate instinct" to get back into the race.

"It's absurd to suggest that Mark would ever deliberately take out another driver," Horner said.

[Source: TMR]

After Webber crashed in the last rain soaked F1 race ex F1 ace Gerhard Burger launched an attack saying Webber tried to take out either Alonso or Hamiliton deliberately , What a load of I believe this is Burger trying to play with Webbers mind & trying to rattle him in the final moments of the world champion fight .I may be wrong about this but I believe Burger is Vettels & Rosbergs manager
    Let the dirty tricks & mind games begin .

Col
    Last edited by shakespeare; 02-11-2010 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Added news article
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Thanks Col, I added the article to your thread

Of course Webber didnt crash in purpose. After crashing... did he try to involve Alonso?.. I really dont think so either.

Berger is an idiot!

Wow, that's some pretty disappointing comments from someone I used to respect as an F1 driver

How completely idiotic to even entertain that notion.

Hmmm I'm number one on the championship leaderboard with a chance of earning good points in this race. If I drive consistently like I have been all year, I'm still a great chance for the championship.

Nah to hell with that I'm going to intentionally crash out on the faint glimmer I can take Alonso with me....

What a load of

Back under your rock Berger you absolute f$cking troll
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Somebody with the name "Berger" should not make negative comments about a guy with the surname "webber"
    Think about it.......

Completely agree with the above comments.

Just because mark is managed by a tool that is know to order his drivers to crash, doesn't mean weber will too.
    Webber being the Aussie that he is, is still going to give it his all, and if he goes down, he'll go down trying

6. Default

**** you Gerhard

Has Mark Webber got what it takes to beat Allonso & Vettell for the Tittle in the final race of the season this weekend . I'm exicted

Col
    Last edited by YOU LOSE; 08-11-2010 at 07:26 PM.
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Its this weekend mate!but yeh should be a cracker!

Now the constructors championship is wrapped up, hopefully Red Bull will start throwing a bit more support behind Webber than Vettel. Webber still the better bet for world champ out of the two just out of sheer consistency let alone points tally

While I'll be wrapped if webber wins (take that all the doubters) I'll be just as happy for him to come second if he does it on his own. I'll be disappointed if he wins because of team orders.
    No matter what the result is, he's done it the hard way, just like how he's got to where he is today.
    Win or lose he should be proud of what he's achieved, and so should everyone else

When was the last champion to win on his own without the need of his team mates assistance?

Just a reminder Sun nite F1 World championship descider at 10 pm Cairns ( check your local tv guides )

NO BULL AT REDBULL PLEASE SUPPORT MARK WEBBER FTW !!!!!!
    " hope Webber shoves the champane magnum up Gerhard Burgers arse "

Col
    Last edited by YOU LOSE; 13-11-2010 at 10:37 AM.
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Webber FTW! Hope he get's the championship, he deserves to win it

Alonso will win it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Alonso will win it!

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Alonso will win it!

You could be right!

Alonso will win it!

You spanish speaking barstards have won all the Moto GP titles this year leave F1 to us AUSSIE'S

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

@ spanish speaking bastards

Bit quiet here after qualy

Webber 5th?...0.6s off Vettels time

Bit quiet here after qualy

Webber 5th?...0.6s off Vettels time

Shuddup you , it aint over till the fat lady sings Webbers qualy was the REDBULL stops when the flag drops tonite Alawishus . ( Alawishus that Alonso will win )

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon