User Tag List

Thread: Heyas

1. Default Heyas

Just got a new 06 Mazda3 mps. So cheers to all from the SE burbs. Loving the car to bits at the moment and looking forward to filling my head with good tips etc from this forum!.

Welcome aboard, plenty of reading to be had in here so SE means South East Qld maybe....But it looks like that SE also stands for VIC somewhere..
    Last edited by 240MPS; 15-11-2010 at 02:22 PM.

Welcome!!! Im often around the SE so may see you around!!!

Welcome to the forums! Post up some pics!

Hey mate, South Eastern is pretty good area for MPS's there are a few around the Ringwood, Hawthorn, Nunnawading areas + few from the west .

What Colour?

6. Default

I mean South Easters Suburbs in Victoria. I live in Narre Warren and work in the area so often driving around these parts.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Its a Black Mica color. I have yet to get some pics. I want to give it a good clean and polish and am just reading up on that in detailing section. Probably not looking to go too over the top tho so might start with a basic good wash dry and got some fireglaze someone said worked well. Not sure how it will come out tho.

Welcome

Jon (Grajy) was talking about a group of us catching up tomorrow night out at the car wash on Whitehorse Rd Nunawading (near Rooks Rd).

It's something a few of us do from time to time.

Want to come along?

Dan

8. Default

What time you guys catching up. Might swing past as long as work don't hold me up.

About 7.30.
    Welcome to the club.
    Look forward in meeting you soon...

10. Default

I'll swing on past tonight catch up with you guys. Unless it decided to pour down they probably wont be as much fun.

- Zack.

Welcome,

Good to meet you the other night down at the car wash.