User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official: All-new Mazda3 MPS to Premiere at the 2009 Geneva Motor Show

hahaha ...grinner , not a winner. Nice call Ward.
    I think the WRX figures could be down maybe because of other " hot hatch" development as well, but mostly because of looks. The more i look at the new MPS its hard not to focus on a bloody smiley face looking at you (looks a bit like Bill Steamshovel from Mr Squiggle).

Quote Originally Posted by ChaMPS View Post
    Yeah..... Huge difference..... NOT

Same with the Territory Turbo.....

Put a IC in front of the radiator where it can do what it's supposed to do....

Not huge?

Looking at the whole picture not just the scoop the diference is MASSIVE!

Looks ordinary on the subie while it looks damn hot on the MPS.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AD07 View Post
    hahaha ...grinner , not a winner. Nice call Ward.
    I think the WRX figures could be down maybe because of other " hot hatch" development as well, but mostly because of looks. The more i look at the new MPS its hard not to focus on a bloody smiley face looking at you (looks a bit like Bill Steamshovel from Mr Squiggle).
    I used to hate the smiley face looking too but looking at the vid I reckon the smiley will look scary cool on the street, even more so than the over rated evo X
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Blog Entries

Also if anyone hasn't found it yet it is up on NetCarShow as well for all you people who want it as a wallpaper...I know I do

Mazda 3 MPS (2010) with pictures and wallpapers

4. Default

Man . Decisions , Decisions.

I've had a car with dual exhausts and it brings unwanted attention , and there are some really good deals going on the current 3 MPS.

Back does look the business.
    Front looks like some horrible Peugeot though.

I hope it will look better on the road .. Although I'm getting used to it the more I look at it ... cant wait for performance figures ... that's all that really matters to me .. that and color choice.

Hmm hopefully you can buy the accessory "clothing" as per pre-release test driving...then it will look hot again. were they thinking, it looks girly as someone has stated before. Golf R32 it is I think haha

Blog Entries

Atleast get a Pirelli edition if you are going to get a Golf.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123