User Tag List

Thread: Perth (WA) Panel Beater and Paint recommendations required

Default Perth (WA) Panel Beater and Paint recommendations required

anyone have any good places they can suggest?

prefer either near Maylands/Mt Lawley/East Perth
    Or
    Spearwood/Bibra Lake/O'connor

Cheers

Werner Panelbeaters Pty Ltd which is located at 242 Treasure Rd, Welshpool is my main panel beater by choice. What I mean by that is every since I've got my licence or any member of my family has had a crash, I take it to them, or at least ask the question to my insurance place. It's run by three brothers (South African guys, down to earth and very knowledgeable) Colin Werner (the expert spray painter) is a family friend and my dad (electrician) has done work for him, they look after each other. I know Colin's son, he's my age and has a fully restored old Holden ute (1970-80??) with a pearl white paint that would put my car to shame. I believe it is laced with 10 coats of paint or something, with a worked V8 motor and Alpine sound system. A project car for his son. The whole family has custom painted vehicles!

Hence I have no problem recommending their work.

The only thing is it might be out of your way. That is the only place I can personally recommend.

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

West Perth Panel and Paint - only need a panel beeater once and they were fantastic! They did a job for a friend of mine on her BMW and she was thrilled as well!