User Tag List

Thread: New to the MPS Forums

Default New to the MPS Forums

Hello All,

Thought I would sign up as I do own a Mazda 6 MPS myself and came across this site purely by accident..

Alas I probably will not be owning it for much longer though as I'm looking at selling her off as I have 1 to many cars , so keep an eye out in the Buy / Sales section for the listing as I would like the car to go to a good owner...

2006 - Mazda 6 - Velocity Red - MPS Sports decals down sides + small one on bonnet - 18,700kms (as I said 1 to many cars)...

G.
    Last edited by Gregar; 24-10-2010 at 09:27 PM.

2. Default

Welcome and good luck selling your car, really low kms someone should snap that up instantly

Welcome mate, any idea what vehicle you might be chasing as a replacement? Good luck with the sale when the time comes!

Hi guys and thanks for the welcome..

I hope someone does buy the car quick as I would hate for it to drag out to long, after I've sold off the car plus the other car I've been looking at the new Golf R so might start to do some serious research into that..

Here are some pictures..

Last edited by Gregar; 25-10-2010 at 08:48 PM.

it's another Shakespeare!!! Gregar in case you didn't know; Shakespeare, a mate of mine on this forum owns a red MPS6 and is selling due to purchasing a Golf R!

lol - Well they do look like damn nice cars, might have to talk to him to see if he has ordered it or not yet as it's going to be a 4 - 5 month wait.. :S

Just had a look at his post then, your correct it looks identical to mine lol - Wonder if he will get the $26,500 he is asking for it as I could use his car as a gauge as to what to sell mine for...
    Last edited by Gregar; 25-10-2010 at 08:56 PM.

The red MPS6 and golf R are both attractive cars! Yeah, sure chase him up and when he's free he'll get back to you. In the mean time here's a few thread's Chris has started that you might be interested in. Enjoy!

help-needed-please-decisions-next-car

volkswagen-golf-r-review

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Thanks for the Link, I might send him a message and say hello - The first one I can't view, something to do with no access but the second one looks pretty awesome..