User Tag List

Thread: GPS/Navigator route set?

Default GPS/Navigator route set?

Hey does any one know if its possible to set my own route on a navigator, so that I can modify the roads taken between origin and destination? I've noticed some people on here have set particular routes when planning cruises on google maps and thought that since it's all using whereis.com's sensis that it would all be relative. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by mpsJOE View Post
    Hey does any one know if its possible to set my own route on a navigator, so that I can modify the roads taken between origin and destination? I've noticed some people on here have set particular routes when planning cruises on google maps and thought that since it's all using whereis.com's sensis that it would all be relative. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    I know with Garmins,(I have a 1490t) it's possible to create a route and upload it to the unit.

I presume you mean a Nokia? Have you tried the Route 66 software that may have come with it?
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Thanks for your reply, but no I'm using a TomTom One... Is it possible to do this on my unit like you do on the Garmin, or alternatively to drive a certain route and have the navigator remember the course taken? The reason for my query is that we have a daily route that needs to be driven at work, and it is fairly extensive for someone who doesn't usually drive it and needs to fill in the position in case of absence, and work is trying to create this route on a navigator to make it easier.
    Last edited by mpsJOE; 25-10-2010 at 06:49 PM.