User Tag List

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Hypertech Max Energy Sport

Thanks for that update Justin and for the work you have put into this. KNEW you would be on the case.

I must have missed the Speedshop link, could someone pls post it for me?

Leon

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Truckaddons have been out all week due to the SEMA motorshow apparently. I am still bouncing emails back and fourth with speedshop, time difference is not working with me here!
    Speedshop is going to managment for the best price per unit, with $40 postage.
    Truckaddons are not budging on $339.00 + $85 for shipping per unit.
    Speedshop sounds like the go Justin
    Stuff Tuckaddons if they wont budge.....postage is ridiculous 25 x $85 = $2125 ..... compared to Speedshop 25 x $40 = $1000

Thanks for your efforts so far .

Ad.

So speedshop will have to be ~$385 + $40 shipping to be equal to truckaddons quote.

$2125 - $1000 = $1125 difference in shipping
    $1125 / $25 = $45 extra per unit.
    $339 (TA quote) + $45 = $384 per unit.

Blog Entries

What's that movie?
    Swordfish?
    "Wait for it....wait for it...."
    *operators anxiety rises*
    "wait for it...."
    *several seconds more anxiety rising*
    "WAIT FOR IT....."
    *transfer begins*

Oh Yeah, Swordfish, I remember that movie.....Helga, thats about it.

Reply for hypertech - factory direct group buy no go unless someone wants to sacrafice their credit card and distribute items?

Need to be purchased in one go and shipped to a single location.

I kind of suspected they wouldn't be too cooperative.

So what does that mean for the GB Justin, is it every man for himself?

The aussie dollar has already tanked 3 cents in the last week, and I suspect it will continue to fall in the next. I think we've missed the boat in terms of best bang for the buck.
    I've also decided to sell my 6mps and upgrade to another brand, so I will no longer need this unit.

Please take me off the list Justin. Thank you.

We can still buy do the GB via speedshop or truckaddons(when they reply) cant we?

Yes the GB is still running, not much I can do about timing if they are going to be out of the office. Lets wait for speedshops final price - if its competitative we will lock it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Starionx View Post
    The aussie dollar has already tanked 3 cents in the last week, and I suspect it will continue to fall in the next. I think we've missed the boat in terms of best bang for the buck.
    I've also decided to sell my 6mps and upgrade to another brand, so I will no longer need this unit.

Please take me off the list Justin. Thank you.
    Hopefully we can find someone to take your place - the quotes are based on 25 units, if you were thinking about selling in the last fortnight it would prob have been better to not participate. Thanks for letting me know
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    ...if you were thinking about selling in the last fortnight it would prob have been better to not participate...
    Actually, I was very genuine in wanting to be in the group buy... but I am left with a very underwhelmed feeling about Mazda after this happened http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/handl...-mazda-hq.html

I've since thought about things and have decided that if Mazda don't want to look after their customers, I won't be a customer of theirs any more.

Justin, if you don't get anyone to take my place, I'll buy it anyways and sell it later. I don't want to do the wrong thing by you, or the club.

It's okay we will see what happens! Do yourself a favour and take it to tom kerr before you lose faith. The dealer you are seeing failed me more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Starionx View Post
    Justin, if you don't get anyone to take my place, I'll buy it anyways and sell it later. I don't want to do the wrong thing by you, or the club.
    Thanks for that

Lets keep it together for at least another week before deciding to pull out please, fingers cross the aussie dollar remains strong.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Jmac,

I don't want to be a pain in the arse, BUTT hahaha.....

No, really I came across these guys & the price is so close to your best from Truckaddons.........

Just check it out & see what you think..

Shopping Cart

Cheers

Sam

Ill email them today

17. Default

Hey jmac depending on the final price am I too late to buy inn ? Very interested !

Emailed

Good work Commander

Let's see where we end up with this mob then.

Don't think they could be any worse than Truckaddons repsonse time, COULD THEY ?

Quote Originally Posted by cmefly View Post
    Hey jmac depending on the final price am I too late to buy inn ? Very interested !
    You can take my place.

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast