User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wiper blades Bosch inserts

1. Default Wiper blades Bosch inserts

hi guys
    i have had my mps 3 for two months now and i want to replace the wipers there bosch wipers but i cant seem to find the wiper blades at all for autobarn or supercheap? Are these the OEM wipers?

i had a look at the wipers and they dont have any clips to lock it in, it just slots in.
    Do i have to go to mazda to get these?

Thanks

Do they have a metal frame, or does it just slot on in one spot at the middle of the blade? If that is the case, it might be a Bosch AeroTwin wiper blade, I have a similar setup but from Tridon, which I bought at Super Cheap.

3. Default

Yeh its the metal frame which has wiper blades..... not the aero twin i have heard so much about them ... but i dont think super cheap stock them anymore.

Surely the multifit blade inserts would fit?

No I heard Super Cheap don't sell AeroTwins anymore, however they do sell the Tridon version which I have been using for the last couple of months. They have been pretty good, hard to compare with regular inserts except they have lasted well enough, maybe because they are made of natural rubber.

5. Default

yeh i checked them out but they have them metal clips at the end which my one doesnt have.. why is it so hard to find these wiper blades....

6. Default

Autopro stock the Bosch aerotwin and the other type of blades (like I think you have). If they dont have your siez in stock they will order them in for you too.

7. Default

ok well i have been everywhere to autobarn, autopro , supercheap and they dont have bosch wipers at all not even aero twin...
    they only stock their own brands....

i saw on ebay a set going for 70 bucks.... seriously that is too expensive.

Try Repco. Aunger also make a similar product to the Bosch Aero twin.

Quote Originally Posted by markeymagz View Post
    ok well i have been everywhere to autobarn, autopro , supercheap and they dont have bosch wipers at all not even aero twin...
    they only stock their own brands....

i saw on ebay a set going for 70 bucks.... seriously that is too expensive.
    Thats about the right pricing for aerotwins, I think I paid about $35 per blade, I recently swapped to the Tridon ones supercheap are carrying, and I would say they are about as good as the bosch ones, it is also worth googling how to replace the rubbers in the aerotwin style blades if you get them, saves forking out $70 every 6 months.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

10. Default

If you want some I can get them for you and send them, our local autopro does stock them

11. Default

thanks for that i may just get the tridon ones due to no one at all having bosch anymore

12. Default

I ended up using rain X on the windshields and seriously Is the best shizzzz out. I also cleaned my wipers with it and it doesn't smear anymore. BEAUTIFUL

13. Default Burson's have them...

I just purchased a pair of the Bosch aerotwin from Bursons. I think it worked out to b/n $50-$55 for the pair. There was also another aftermarket brand there (Maybe trident) which were a few $$$'s cheaper (about $23/$24 per blade).

Repco have their version of these, but they were $40+ for each blade. Even with current 25% discount, they worked out to about $65 for a pair.

I also found hotcarstuff.com.au sells them for $48/pair + $4 postage.
    Hot Car Stuff > Mazda 3 Hatch 2003-2009 Bendy Wiper Blades

Quick question ( Yes could messure it myself but too lazy to go out to car now as it is raining)

What sizes in inches are your areotwin blades you running on your Mazda 6 Mps???

15. Default

550 and 475 for the MPS6

I have had Bosch Aerotwins on the car for nearly 3 years and they are great, bought them at Supercheap for 42 bucks a set. Just bought the repco brand for my sisters Mazda 3 maxx sport and seem to work the same but no idea of life yet.

The sizes for Mazda3's are 19" and 21" Supercheap stopped stocking the Bosch products due to the lack of availability of sizes and product and now stock Tridon.

Whatever you buy they are 10 times better than the original Mazda arm and blade, the main thing is clean blades and windscreen with these blades or they will smudge and streak badly if they get any small grit under them due to their windscreen hugging ability.

Hope this helps.
    I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal.........Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    550 and 475 for the MPS6
    Awesome thanks BB!!!

On my car I have 18" and 22", but I am using Tridon FlexBlade

19. Default

The new style bosch aero twin inserts wont fit on our wiper arm they are the AA model numbers. I brought a pair last week and thought it was just me being thick so took them to autopro yesterday and yeh they wont fit the hook shaped end of our wiper arm. If you can still get the original fitting ones I think they are BH or BB they will fit.

Hi guys!

I need to get a new set of wiper blades as the current ones are irritating! Been looking at Bosch AeroTwin wipers but not sure if these are the correct set for 2005 MPS6.

I found a set on eBay - I have already sent a email to the seller but just to be sure, does anyone here knows if it will fit?

BOSCH AEROTWIN WIPER BLADE KIT MAZDA 6 ATENZA GG GY GK (eBay item 130472747175 end time 18-Jan-11 05:34:59 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast