User Tag List

Thread: Adel - Gen II MPS 3 Luxury

Default Adel - Gen II MPS 3 Luxury

Item: Dec 2009 Gen II Mazda 3 MPS Luxury (Aluminium Colour)
    Item Condition: Excellent
    Reason for selling: Cutting Costs - Possible Company Car Coming
    Price and price conditionsropped to $39,000 ono
    Kms: 13,xxxkms (10k service completed month or two ago)
    Extra Info: Only mod is 1x muffler removed, 1x minor scrape on rear drivers side skirt - about 20cm in length
    Pictures: See Below

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?Cr=0&R=9422733&keywords=&trecs=1&__Ns =pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1|| pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__sid=1153 DBFE76D6&__Nne=15&__Qpb=true&seot=1&__N=1216%20128 2%204294961285%204294965340%204294773319%20901&sil o=1011

***Please note interior shots are not of my car but it is identical and unmarked***

Please PM me for all enquiries and I can give you my contact details.

Cheers,

Chris

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Please also note I paid $47k 6 months ago. Not in a hurry to move the car but if the right offer comes along I might just take it up.
    Last edited by cbills; 19-11-2010 at 12:06 PM.

Good luck with the sale....
    Wish I could get it for my wife!

DO IT! lol

BUMP - placed order on company car today! C'mon guys, does anyone know anyone looking for a great car?!

a mate of mine just picked up a 09 plate, 10 registered alum. mps3 lux from syd <10,000km for $34k....

with the reduced tariffs, pricing restructure from mazda, you can get a new mps3 lux for around $42/$43k if you push hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by PostmanDan View Post
    a mate of mine just picked up a 09 plate, 10 registered alum. mps3 lux from syd <10,000km for $34k....

with the reduced tariffs, pricing restructure from mazda, you can get a new mps3 lux for around $42/$43k if you push hard enough.
    agree with ya mate.. pretty crazy to think you can get a new luxury for low 40's !!

cbills have a look at the below link to "price watch gen 2"

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/gener...gen-2-mps.html

good luck with the sale !
    2005 Mazda MPS6 Radiant Ebony Luxury-Pack

Thanks guys, yes I understand that but not in a hurry to sell the car. Here in SA might be a bit different, the cheapest i've seen new is over $44k drive away

Jesus. That's a huge price for 13k kms. I paid $41.5 new with parking sensors and mats!!!

Good luck, but I think that's a massive reach, bra. Maybe SA is different.

Quote Originally Posted by cbills View Post
    Thanks guys, yes I understand that but not in a hurry to sell the car. Here in SA might be a bit different, the cheapest i've seen new is over $44k drive away
    i have flown interstate twice to buys cars and transport them back on toll tpt.. its not that expensive and you can save thousands so its something to consider. .

potentially you could get a buyer from mel etc and not have to wait for the right person from SA.. but if you arent in a rush thats all good as well since you still get to drive the mps till its sold!
    Last edited by kovmps6; 16-10-2010 at 11:38 AM.

10. Default

yeh maybe dont spam his for sale thread with links to other cars for sale, the guy is trying to sell his car

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    yeh maybe dont spam his for sale thread with links to other cars for sale, the guy is trying to sell his car
    cool no dramas ive deleted it off... hadnt had my morning coffee so wasnt really thinking straight !
    Last edited by kovmps6; 16-10-2010 at 11:36 AM.

all good guys! As mentioned no hurry to sell the car and don't have to sell it worst case, would just be nice to save some money on paying off a car that will just be sitting there :P

BUMP BUMP BUMP - Price drop to $39,000 ono - Had one person pull out under finance, another no show and another who loved it but too small for the partner.. FML this is why I hate buying and selling cars haha